IT.COM

Your Favourite Song

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

Thought id post a thread asking what everyones favourite song is, im guessing there have been threads like this before but i know how everyones opinion changes over time.

Ill start it off my favourite song is:

Bob Dylan: Like a rolling stone

couldnt find a link to it so hers my second favourite.

http://mvspot.com/v-10242-hotel-yorba.php

Hope you like.

Reply with yours.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like a rolling stone is an amazing song!

Anyway, I don't really have a favourite song, I mean, I'm a big fan of rap music, but love the soft songs too :)

•••
•••
Summer of 69 - uuhhhhhh dont remember

•••
Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day

oh yeah, go green day!

•••
bmx1king said:
Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day

oh yeah, go green day!

Mate, you know your Music. Green Day is my favourite Band. You gotta love the songs Jesus of Suburbia, Holiday, Give Me Novacaine, Boulevard of Broken Dreams & When September Ends from the Album American Idiot.

Though lately, my favourite Song would have to be Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) from the Album Nimrod. That song's wicked. Always remind me of the good things in life.

•••
•••
So hard to decide O.o

But since i have to pick...

ICP - Eminem is a bitch

I love rap... alright well i hate eminem and anything to do with newer rap... the only good new rap is probably ludacris, three 6 mafia and then the current underground/gangsta rappers all the other new rap... well sucks.

I listen to the oldschool hiphop/rap (late 80's early 90's)

Cody

•••
Damn.. to hard to choose a fave song!

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Machine Head
Slipknot

All excellent bands.. so i'll just choose.. any song by the groups ive mentioned..

•••
•••
ATM: we be burnin by sean paul

•••
my favorite song is the mocking bird. its amazing how he raps so fast.

•••
leo_man321 said:
... When September Ends from the Album American Idiot.
i like that song to, but im unable to listen to it any more.i found it to have to much meaning, when i listen to it all i get is images of world war two and like mini-films in my head, and im only 13

btw theres to many good songs to say my favourite, but i like classic rock and only a few modern bands like sum 41 and green day

•••
Eminem songs

mocking bird
when i am gone

etc etc

•••
•••
Eldiablo said:
Damn.. to hard to choose a fave song!

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Machine Head
Slipknot

All excellent bands.. so i'll just choose.. any song by the groups ive mentioned..

Man you listen to good music...except Slipknot. I just don't like them.

Megadeth is my favorite band - Go Dave Mustaine! \m/
I really like the song "The killing road" and "Victory" by them right now...but maybe because I just got that album. Now I have every album but one from them.

And the "Greenday's the best" thing is just a fad... I know a lot of you don't believe me but bands like that come and go a lot. Yeah I know they've been around for awhile and have been somewhat popular before but not to the degree they are now. They'll pass eventually. Mark my words.

...and if you're only 13 sorry...you really don't know what you like. You're tastes will change in time. It happens to everyone.

•••
got many fav. songs but
I dont care i just wanna be urs (ricky martin)

•••
Alice Nine - Akatsuki

It's pretty humorous seeing how no one on this thread seems to like J-Rock. :O

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back