Dynadot

Your favorite regging denials/rejections...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greggb

Established Member
Impact
So you've just thought of the perfect domain name, and you go to GoDaddy, praying to the Dark Lords of the Universe that it will be available. But alas...

darklords.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
isgodaddy.png
I move that we dedicate this post to our favorite denials/rejections, meaning you've found the perfect domain name and really hope that it's available... but you find out that it's not. And because a picture is worth 1378 words (it used to be 1000, but there's been a lot of inflation) I also move that we reply with screen-shots of our denials.

You know this could be a lot of fun!

If you're running Windows (or Windows is running you, which tends to be the case) Alt + Print Screen takes a screen shot. Open up a photo editor and press paste, save it as a jpeg, and post it here. If you're running on another OS or the instructions I gave you were too assumptive as to your ability to take screenshots and post them at a forum, here's a link to google so you can google the directions for doing this.

http://google.com

It might be like, "how to take a screen shot and save it to my hard drive".

I'm just thinking it would be fun to see which domains have been regged, and then share the findings with the folks here.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry...

doublepost.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think this is all the evidence we need. GoDaddy is censoring us.

gdpreventing.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
It might also be the case that they have keywords of their name in it protected and locked. But it still funny to see those phrases up there.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I see that was actually the point of your last post. lol. Carry on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back