IT.COM

opinion Your daily Path with a new Domain (What to do)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hello!

¿How you doing? Just wanted to open this post to see how you manage a Domain since its purchase (Hand reg. Snaps .etc..) until the domain is placed ready to sell.

*I think the experience shared for everyone can help a lot and we can learn from each other, since we do daily here on NP. So if you are going to reply, let me first say you thanks for contribute!

Here is my path:

1-I get the domain ( Auctioned, Hand Regs. Snaps...)
2- Time to decide the name servers where will point:
3-Upload to markets: SEDO+AFTERNICK+DAN (Always minimum, no matter the Nameserver where will point at) If the name is registered with namesilo, will go also on Namesilo market...
4-If the name is compatible with Sedo, I will take SEDO MSL PREMIUM nameservers at SEDOPARKING landing page and max. Optimized.
5-If the name is compatible with Afternick PARTNERS, will take DAN nameservers and Afternick Fast transfers requested.
6-If the domain is a killer or a nice Brandable, will go for a SQUADHELP and get premium.
7-Was very pleased to work with brandpa and had nice sales on the past, but since they change the option of free review of the domains and take from you now 6$ to review your domain my trustment and interest disappeared for several reasons.
8-Study which names will go for BIN, Make Offer...

**NOTE, I have read on namepros it is posible to have SEDOMLS and Afternick PARTNERS enabled, which can't find out how because always I have to choose one or another depending on where the domain was registered.

****This is my path mainly focused to get inbound sales and inbound names.

¿And so on I ask you, which is your daily path when you get a new Domain?
¿What are your thoughts and suggestions?
¿Is it similar your path than mine?

Thank you so much for reading me and for your time.
Kind regards.
- Manu

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back