Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mckennaronnie said:
I would be VERY careful about regging Premium .Tv's to flip, especially with renewals above $1K a yr is my strategy anyway.

I definetley wouldnt buy purely with the hope of a sale within a yr as many failed trying that with premiums, you would need to either take a longterm view or only buy premiums with a plan for each domain.

There is buyers out there who will pay big money for quality .tv's but those buyers will try find domains without premium renewal 1st & often offer more for those rather than pay away $x,xxx each year on a renewal fee.
Not that i am against owning Premium .tv's, they just are not worth entering into unless you fully understand this unique market.

If i was you then i'd spend time on Sedo, Afternic or contacting domain owners for top class .tv's with low renewal fee's, buy one of them in the mid $x,xxx & you could have something worth more than a premium at mid $x,xxx a yr that may scare buyers away.

Or come to me & i'll sell you something at mid $x,xxx with no premium :]

Good Luck,
Ronnie

Excellent advice from the Scotsman! agree 100% its a dangerous and expensive game buying high premiums to flip.
Some members here have great decent priced premiums and non premiums that i would go after first.

•••
I registered Around.tv, 1 billion google search result.

•••
i kinda like this one... good grab!

PutuHamsa said:
I registered Around.tv, 1 billion google search result.

•••
•••
bahrainnews.tv
efoods.tv
ewines.tv
forecastnews.tv
hamamatsu.tv
imusica.tv
kuwaitnews.tv
stockexchangenews.tv
vegasgambling.tv
Hope these names are all cool. For my .coms I am getting lots of offers. But,
for .tv names I have not even got one offer for any of my .tv names.

Is it that these names are not good? or ?????????

sundari. :-/

•••
Are they your best hand regz of the day ?

•••
occupancy.tv
cockatiel.tv

Just hand reg them few mins ago

•••
•••
•••
some nice names everyone!

Last edited:
•••
•••
SoBe24.Tv ( ack 4 south beach.. )

•••
•••
newBtv said:

Bob,
Why on earth would you register this? It is available in every other ext you can think of...... I'm sorry, but please try and get a refund!!
IMHO I don't even see the association with South Beach. :-/

My advice would be to take a look at the available domains in the tv marketplace and spend your money on a decent domain. There are many that you can pick up that are at least a 100x better.

•••
•••
Len said:
Bob,
Why on earth would you register this? It is available in every other ext you can think of...... I'm sorry, but please try and get a refund!!

My advice would be to take a look at the available domains in the tv marketplace and spend your money on a decent domain. There are many that you can pick up that are at least a 100x better.

GREAT advice, Len.

I'm trying to make the "connection" myself... The name is a real reach methinks.

I know that Bob can get a LOT better than this with a little research and work on his part.

•••
sobe could stand for south beach I was watching food network I think and they were talking about the sobe drinks. And they called it sobe standing for south beach.

Last edited:
•••
newBtv said:

SoBe24.com is available is saying alot. :alien:

•••
•••
RecipeChannel.tv
TalentScout.tv

Really like these two!

•••
HistoricHomes.TV

Len said:
Bob,

"I have my reasons..."

also if you ived in south florida you would know and hear " SoBe.." all the time kinda like when u r in NYC and your in "SoHo..: its a geo location.. as far as the 24..i like that #..

and, not to metion the dot com is availble..so i dont do dot com's.. and coms and #'s ( 24) dont do nutten for me honey..

im sporten a bunch of other ( 24's) as well and had a nice offer for UK24.TV but i need all my ( 24's ) for my network..

peace,

Last edited:
•••
Qoof said:
RecipeChannel.tv

I normally dislike the 'Channel' names but this one rings good.

Nice pick-up

•••
•••
newBtv said:
and, not to metion the dot com is availble..so i dont do dot com's.. and coms and #'s ( 24) dont do nutten for me honey..

It's your funeral.

•••
like 39 bucks is gonna kill me.. that hurtz..

im sorry that my sobe24 upsets you catz so much, but regardless it was my best hand reg of the day..

peace yall,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back