IT.COM

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
james0306 said:
I registered TOMO.tv about 2 weeks ago, simply because I like the spelling.
So far it received 150 traffics in 10 days, no click, and 95% from Japan.
Can any one please tell me what does TOMO mean in Japanese and what keyword should I use for parking ? Rep will be added for your help.

Many thanks, :]

Google Search: TOMO site:.tv inurl:tomo

Found these sites :
e-tomo.tv
tomo.ikora.tv
tomo.hamazo.tv
kokoronoTomo.tv

•••
Thanks for your input, Lzy and cancerian, Rep added.

Does any one know if there is a meaning for TOMO or とも (Japanese pronounce, I guess) ? Appreciete. :blink:

•••
james0306 said:
Thanks for your input, Lzy and cancerian, Rep added.

Does any one know if there is a meaning for TOMO or とも (Japanese pronounce, I guess) ? Appreciete. :blink:

とも translates into: Stern, companion, follower, friend, pal, both, neither, all, and, as well as, including, with, together with, plural ending, accompanying, attendant.
I believe TOMO is usually used in reference to a friend.

•••
HowToFix.tv

Taken in every major extension.

•••
•••
RL said:
JetCharter • tv

RL
Oh Roy ....... where do you find them. Nice one.

•••
•••
Jimbojimbo said:
I’ve have been very busy over the past few days trying to find those elusive hand-regs that are supposedly ‘still out there’ and,looking at this thread, so patently are.

I saw this as my mission and today finally bought 22 premium free names which I feel are worthy of merit. These are

biplane. tv

boils. tv

cane. tv

cliches. tv

cots. tv

crass. tv

created. tv

diggers. tv

frontal. tv

grandad. tv

hobs. tv

lune. tv

moderne. tv

neum. tv

ostrich. tv

phoned. tv

prized. tv

statues. tv

surname. tv

TVHQ. tv

webbie. tv

zinc. tv

My personal favourites among the group are Lune, which is the French word for Moon, Diggers (because who doesn't like digger and everyone hires them) and TVHQ, because I sometimes feel I work there!

Like many here, on purchasing names, it is always nice to validate those purchases, so I would appreciate any comments.

hi, I think you have a couple of gems here, the best imo, statues. I would love to spend hours looking at statues....great one word dict art name, I love it for tv

Moderne, no need to explain, french, google results and so many possiblities...

Lune, who doesnt want to go there!

Nice work and suprised you found them!

•••
Importing.tv

I quite like this one.

•••
grooves.tv said:
Importing.tv

I quite like this one.

Great name! It must have been a drop!

•••
•••
•••
Roy nice grab. Goes well with .tv

Love the importing.tv name.

J

•••
•••
importing made me so jealous J/K ....I had to register.....

exported.TV

LOL!

•••
I grabbed Balancing dot tv last night, I think it has possibilities!

•••
domainacrobat said:
importing made me so jealous J/K ....I had to register.....

exported.TV

LOL!

Good name! :)

•••
RL said:
JetCharter • tv

RL

cool name--i have privatejetchannel.tv

•••
Diseasechannel.tv
Cholera.tv
Videogameschannel.tv
Syndromes.tv
Luxurysuites.tv
Matching.tv

•••
SearchingTV said:
Diseasechannel.tv
Cholera.tv
Videogameschannel.tv
Syndromes.tv
Luxurysuites.tv
Matching.tv

Searching, I think "Matching" is brilliant. Nice work.

•••
bought

FAMILIEZ.com
PARALEGALZ.COM

•••
•••
ddaybofb said:
bought

FAMILIEZ.com
PARALEGALZ.COM

Sorry, but this is for .tv names only.

•••
Regarding tomo, it has a ton of meanings. If you want to search for a Japanese phrase use yahoo.co.jp - not Google. Google is barely known in Japan, and their search engine is not very good.

Your traffic is probably coming from http://e-tomo.tv/

Far as I can tell, they send music, photo and video files to your cell phone - so there are your keywords.

Goood luck.

Bill
Fukuoka, Japan

•••
Domainace said:
Regarding tomo, it has a ton of meanings. If you want to search for a Japanese phrase use yahoo.co.jp - not Google. Google is barely known in Japan, and their search engine is not very good.

Your traffic is probably coming from http://e-tomo.tv/

Far as I can tell, they send music, photo and video files to your cell phone - so there are your keywords.

Goood luck.

Bill
Fukuoka, Japan

Many thanks for the information. In that case, I need to change the keyword for my parking then. Rep added. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back