Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Edibles.tv
I think it would make a great cooking show or gourmet gift basket website.

•••
•••
•••
LowerSaxony.tv

-Lower Saxony is one of the 16 states of Germany, the 2nd in terms of area and 4th in terms of population (about 8 million).

:) :) :)

•••
mywebbie said:
LowerSaxony.tv

-Lower Saxony is one of the 16 states of Germany, the 2nd in terms of area and 4th in terms of population (about 8 million).

:) :) :)

called "Niedersachsen" in German :)
Good pickup but german .tv names are not so popular right now, it's a long term investment. Niedersachen.tv would have been better thou ;)

•••
sOliver said:
called "Niedersachsen" in German :)
Good pickup but german .tv names are not so popular right now, it's a long term investment. Niedersachen.tv would have been better thou ;)

I've got NiederSachsen TV.com and would definitely want the .TV version also.

I agree that .TV names are not popular in Germany at the moment - compared to .de and .com, but among media companies they are absolutely treasured.

I recently told the story of picking up a friend from Dusseldorf Airport and as I parked up there were three different TV broadcast vans. All the vans were from different TV channels and ALL had xxxx.TV - no .de - no .com

My mind was set and I've been buying not just TV.com only, as I previously did, but .TV as well.

I noticed the name LowerSaxony.tv but put it on my 'one day soon' reg list rather than my 'reg now' list. It's a good reg, but I think most people who are English speakers these days, and are actually interested in the area for business or holidays (both of which I would recommend), call it Niedersachsen rather than Lower Saxony.

I don't want to poo on your party. It is a good reg and .TV is becoming more and more acceptable to German eyes.

•••
Mine for the week is Vasto.tv

I dont know why I am so obsessed with Italy lately.

Vasto is a beautiful city in Abruzzo on the Adriatic Sea in Italy, only 35,000 people but lots of tourism and home of the Harvard Italian Language school, also has an annual film festival.

and...its also a word in three languages, spanish, portuguese, and italian. I know that in spanish it means vast, huge or great, I believe it means the same in the other languages but anyone who knows let me know!

Ps. "adriaticsea.tv" is available! buy an ocean!

%%-

•••
treebytheriver said:
Mine for the week is Vasto.tv

Tree

This sounds like a very bIG name. I like it.

But get out of Italy before you become too beguiled by their wonderful lifestyle!

•••
Jimbojimbo said:
Tree

This sounds like a very bIG name. I like it.

But get out of Italy before you become too beguiled by their wonderful lifestyle!

Grazie Jimbo! ha! well hopefully we'll all be traveling to exotic destinations with our .tv bank accounts :) we can dream anyway!

•••
thanks to your comments JimboJimbo and Soliver!

maybe I'll keep LowerSaxony.tv for now. Or will do more research.

:lol:

•••
•••
•••
GrandCaymanIsland.tv REG FEE

•••
•••
•••
•••
nice name sanchay...

when you told me this earlier today i was shocked this was reg fee...

cheers

j

•••
good job skg and html, mine look bad compared to yours, but:

FilmDirectors dottv

WorldFilms dottv

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I registered TOMO.tv about 2 weeks ago, simply because I like the spelling.
So far it received 150 traffics in 10 days, no click, and 95% from Japan.
Can any one please tell me what does TOMO mean in Japanese and what keyword should I use for parking ? Rep will be added for your help.

Many thanks, :]

•••
james0306 said:
I registered TOMO.tv about 2 weeks ago, simply because I like the spelling.
So far it received 150 traffics in 10 days, no click, and 95% from Japan.
Can any one please tell me what does TOMO mean in Japanese and what keyword should I use for parking ? Rep will be added for your help.

Many thanks, :]

A pretty common Japanese name and quite a lot businesses using it (as part of the company's name). :kickass:

•••
I’ve have been very busy over the past few days trying to find those elusive hand-regs that are supposedly ‘still out there’ and,looking at this thread, so patently are.

I saw this as my mission and today finally bought 22 premium free names which I feel are worthy of merit. These are

biplane. tv

boils. tv

cane. tv

cliches. tv

cots. tv

crass. tv

created. tv

diggers. tv

frontal. tv

grandad. tv

hobs. tv

lune. tv

moderne. tv

neum. tv

ostrich. tv

phoned. tv

prized. tv

statues. tv

surname. tv

TVHQ. tv

webbie. tv

zinc. tv

My personal favourites among the group are Lune, which is the French word for Moon, Diggers (because who doesn't like digger and everyone hires them) and TVHQ, because I sometimes feel I work there!

Like many here, on purchasing names, it is always nice to validate those purchases, so I would appreciate any comments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back