Domain Empire

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

NameSilo
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Always great to have your first name. :tu:

•••
deleted sorry didn't see other thread :)

Last edited:
•••
To be a new music video/live gig site

GigsOn.tv

Any comments...................

•••
Belek .Tv :blink:

from wiki :
"Belek is one of the most prominent centers of Turkey's tourism industry and is as such home to more than thirty four-star or five-star hotels and many other accommodation, services and entertainment facilities.

Belek is a developing Golf Center of Turkey. In planning the golf fields, the architects took into special account the preferences and expectations of European golf players. In Belek, the perfect sight of the golf fields present the wonderful panorama and landscape of the neighborhood while providing the golf players with excellent golf pleasure and competition."

•••
gilescoley said:
GigsOn.tv

GC I like it, it's an older type slang word thats come back into vogue. But as a helpful NP member noted, these ___on domains are a bit iffy, but I bet if you hold on to it for a while it may pay off nicely.

Chicagogigs.com has a really nice site that could help you with ideas if you wanted to try to develop a bit.

•••
GC I like it, it's an older type slang word thats come back into vogue. But as a helpful NP member noted, these ___on domains are a bit iffy, but I bet if you hold on to it for a while it may pay off nicely.

Chicagogigs.com has a really nice site that could help you with ideas if you wanted to try to develop a bit.

Thanks treebytheriver

Thanks for the info on Chicagogigs.com

I may hold on to it for a while

rep added

-----------------------

I just regged MOHAWK.tv for $18

not sure why yet, but with 20 million google results
it must be worth something

Last edited:
•••
gilescoley said:
GigsOn.tv

I think it'll do quite well with my domain hack, Gi.gs, if you're interested :)

•••
Carey.tv

A small city in South Central Idaho.

•••
ambulance.tv

Just regged ambulance.tv :gn:

•••
ウェブ ,tv - Web ,TV in Japanese! :gl:

•••
HawiianResort.tv
MartialArtsNetwork.tv
ConspiracyTheory.tv (tdnam)

•••
новини ,tv - News ,TV in Bulgarian & Ukrainian :gl:

•••
Just regged these...any comments???

KidsCartoons.tv
ChildrensNetwork.tv
Renovates.tv
WebGamer.tv
HolidaySpots.tv
Serviced.tv
Poms.tv (5 million google results)
Egos.tv
ManTV.tv
TVGirls.tv
AsiaTeen.tv

•••
Childrensnetwork.tv and Mantv.tv are good.

•••
Cheers Jido

I quite like Poms.tv and Renovates.tv, good for home renovations

Thanks again

•••
Your best handreg lately?

Personally I only register .tv names with keywords that have more than 1mil google results and fit good to the extension. TV's are too expensive in my opinion to buy them at larger quantities, unless of course you got the cash to buy premiums.

Also if I handreg .tv's I always try to take names that have development potential in my niche so that I could develop them if there is no interested party.

Here's one of my latest handregistered names:

electronicsports.tv

Has good development potential for me and although eSports.tv would clearly be better I think it's a good one that I will develop personally. That niche is growing constantly in europe (ESL is growing each year) and more and more people are interested in watching esports online.

What was your best handreg lately and what are the niches you like in combination with the tv extension? Sports,Entertainment,Shopping,...?

•••

Last edited:
•••
Assn.tv Abbreviation for association. Thought it might work out someday.

•••
Reality Hurts said:
I think 1 million google results is too low. I am more happy with 10-20million.

There are many, many great one worders still left.

True, true but a lot of them do not fit to the extension and are not worth registering. That's why it would be interesting to create a list of niches that work well together with .tv's, maybe I'll do that when I have time :)

assn is a good LLLL but I don't know how well it fits, although
there is a site like: http://www.associationtelevision.com/
To me assoctv.com sounds better than assntv.com, but not really worth it imo.

Edit: Ah didn't even know this thread here :)
Thanks for moving !

Last edited:
•••
assn is a good LLLL but I don't know how well it fits, although
there is a site like: http://www.associationtelevision.com/
To me assoctv.com sounds better than assntv.com, but not really worth it imo.

Edit: Ah didn't even know this thread here :)
Thanks for moving !
[/QUOTE]

lol yea I also regged associatesTV.com and assntv.com. All of the associationtv's were taken in every major tld so thought it might bring some interest..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back