IT.COM

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VEREINIGTESTAATEN.TV - United States in German :)

•••
undergarment.tv

it'll go well with my wardrobe.tv

•••
namewaiter said:
undergarment.tv

it'll go well with my wardrobe.tv

You may want to reg drawers.tv so you have a place to put your undergarment.tv into.

Drawers.tv is only available in .tv, not sure why someone reged the .mobi.

•••
SearchingTV said:
You may want to reg drawers.tv so you have a place to put your undergarment.tv into.

Drawers.tv is only available in .tv, not sure why someone reged the .mobi.

Same reason why would anyone reg Drawers.tv. :p

•••
lzy said:
Same reason why would anyone reg Drawers.tv. :p

lol, you got a point there

•••
Well, maybe for lots of people who draw?

Painters.tv is a $1K premium.
Sketchers is available, though.

•••
Bordellos.tv

Surprised it was still available. Anyone want to volunteer to get the content?

•••
Just got FootballRecruiting.tv, CastingAgent.tv, PreSchools.tv, Rojos.tv, MovieListing.tv and Herzegovina.tv

•••
ایران.tv - Iran.tv in Persian (Persian is the Official and Local Language of Iran) :)

•••
discovernow said:
CastingAgent.tv

As I recall, TalentAgent.com went for a large amount of money a while back, so this might be a really good one.

•••
..houps i miss.. Waib.TV (for web.tv (oral speak is identical for french)

•••
•••
Curse You GoDaddy.....you're latest drop in price again has inspired me to give another go at some dot TV fishing. Quite new to this extension, I've been checking the threads here trying to educate myself on the "good, bad, & ugly" asociated with it. After baiting my hook, I think I've latched on to a couple of "Keepers". NOW I'm another $20 in the hole :)

On the GOOD side though...me thinks it was money well spent.

I'm now the proud pappa of

SouthernRock.tv
&
SpeedMetal.tv

Once I finally figure out how to put together a video site, I'll start with southernrock.tv. Just happens to be my favorite "classic" music, so it ought to be fun. SpeedMetal would follow shortly. At least, that's the plan.... :hehe:

•••
Offender.tv, Offenders.tv, Cholos.tv, BroadcastVideos.tv

Justs got these

•••
damn parsons!

i just picked up weatherforecasts.tv it goes well with localforecast.tv (which i picked up a couple days ago) and has better numbers

i mean come on ... who doesn't like the weather videos?

•••
•••
Well I have been good to my word and kept away from regging .tv's for a while but the lure of the godaddy drastic price cuts seduced me to reg:

jobsboard.tv It will be developed later this year.

•••
Emeryville.TV city geo, in california

:)

Emeryville is a small city located in Alameda County, California, in the United States. It is located in a corridor between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, fronting on the San Francisco Bay. Its proximity to San Francisco, the Bay Bridge (the east end of the bridge essentially terminates in Emeryville), the University of California, Berkeley, and Silicon Valley has been a catalyst for recent economic growth. Home to Pixar Animation Studios, Emeryville ranks as one of the entertainment industry's biggest revenue-generating centers. In addition, several well known biotech and software companies have made their home in Emeryville, LeapFrog, Sendmail, MobiTV, Chiron (recently acquired by Novartis), and Sybase. In addition, it is the publishing home for Penton Media's Mix, Electronic Musician, and Remix magazines.

•••
del.icio.us said:
ایران.tv - Iran.tv in Persian (Persian is the Official and Local Language of Iran) :)

Correction:

Persian is the people of Iran

Farsi is the language of Iran

Just FYI
-----------------------------------------------

I Reg.

Hydropolis.TV

•••
... yisrael.tv ...(a little=israel.tv , also in accord with wikipedia...lol...)

•••
NoLimitTexasHoldem.TV
taken in all the other extensions.

•••
SKG said:
Emeryville.TV city geo, in california

:)

Emeryville is a small city located in Alameda County, California, in the United States. It is located in a corridor between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, fronting on the San Francisco Bay. Its proximity to San Francisco, the Bay Bridge (the east end of the bridge essentially terminates in Emeryville), the University of California, Berkeley, and Silicon Valley has been a catalyst for recent economic growth. Home to Pixar Animation Studios, Emeryville ranks as one of the entertainment industry's biggest revenue-generating centers. In addition, several well known biotech and software companies have made their home in Emeryville, LeapFrog, Sendmail, MobiTV, Chiron (recently acquired by Novartis), and Sybase. In addition, it is the publishing home for Penton Media's Mix, Electronic Musician, and Remix magazines.

I have UniversalCity.tv

UniversalCity - Home of Universal Studios and it's media district of Southern California.

•••
added two more

Astonish.TV

FoxyLadies.TV

•••
S

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back