Dynadot

domain Your best geuss for seonet.com & seo.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ImOptimist

Impact
Hello,
What do you think it can be sold for and how hard will it be to get it sold for good price. How to get it sold at best price.
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not sure about Seonet.com, but SEO.net is worth well into 5 figures.

Brad

•••
Thanks Brad, Appreciate your time

•••
About a year ago SEOConsultant in com sold for $18,000. I think SEOnet is in the same ballpark. Your name is shorter, but maybe not as narrowly on an end user application. So I would say low or bit above low $$$$$ but I don't really know :xf.sick: as I don't have the funds / risk tolerance to even think seriously about handling personally names of this value! Best of luck with the names (if you have them).
Bob

•••
Thanks I'm exploring a sell. Probably will not get much for seonet.com so I may keep that one as e-mail domain.

•••
Personally, I think SEOnet.com might be an OK domain. Good, short SEO .COMs aren't easy to come by for hand regs. I would not be surprised if you could sell that for low to mid XXXX to end user.

SEO.net is surely good, even though domainers turn their noses at .net. But your goal is to sell that to an end-user. $10K minimum, IMHO. SEO companies, even the sucky ones, charge a lot of money for their services despite the over-saturation of SEO companies.

•••
I am not even an end user and I would pay $10K for SEO.net.
It is a great domain.

Brad

•••
Thanks EbookLover,
SEO is all about the Net so there should be some business and brand value to it.

•••
•••
•••
SEO.net I think can be like Low to Mid $xx,xxx

Because where I come from that amount is not much for a right company.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back