IT.COM

discuss Your 2019 NamePros Award

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bernard Wright

Established Member
Impact
@Makise ran a poll recently that asked whether we should have a formal 2019 NamePros Awards. I think it's a lot for one member to take on, and so I have decided to start this thread, where we can each contribute our own award to the member/post/thread/registrar/coupon code/avatar/etc that we would like to recognize.

And without further ado...

Awards2.gif

My 2019 NamePros Award for Most Informative Thread For a Noob goes to:

@Dave

For the thread: "Domain investing"

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-investing.1137790/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
award for Epik for best registrar of the year With best support

@Rob Monster

•••
•••
•••
•••
Most Auction Bidder Awards goes to

503e199e00

Almost in every auction but hardly wins :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
A nomination for @Kenny =NamePros Staff , for the diligence and behind the scenes NamePros work as well as the years of dedication put in

Cyberian will always be here!

•••
Legal assistance is important for domainers. Both @xynames and @jberryhill provided excellent help to members, including "domain stolen" threads. They did it for free and posted also on weekends (!)... Hard to select between two valuable members though, is there just one award in "lawyers" category?

As for best registrar award, the last poll
https://www.namepros.com/threads/who-is-the-best-registrar-in-the-business-2019-edition.1135392/
was won by @namesilo ... So the selection is obvious IMO

•••
@Makise ran a poll recently that asked whether we should have a formal 2019 NamePros Awards. I think it's a lot for one member to take on, and so I have decided to start this thread, where we can each contribute our own award to the member/post/thread/registrar/coupon code/avatar/etc that we would like to recognize.

And without further ado...

Awards2.gif

My 2019 NamePros Award for Most Informative Thread For a Noob goes to:

@Dave

For the thread: "Domain investing"

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-investing.1137790/

Like this :)

•••
I'd like to give the award for: @Rob Monster for best registrar category.

he's more friendly to the domainers and he's building strong tools for the domain community.

None of the CEO (registrar) helped in the forum for newbies but he's doing it very well, even it's his business but he really helped many domainers.

Cheers (y)
I absolutely agree

•••
I'm feeling the spirit of giving. It's time for another award

Honorable Mention

This award goes to a particular member who shines on these boards. It seems like every time I check the recent sales thread, he's posted recently. He shares knowledge with new investors, and he is respected and appreciated among the old hands. He deserves an award, but I can't think of an exact category he'd fall into. So, Honorable Mention it is.

And the award goes to...

Awards2.gif

@JudgeMind

It was either Honorable Mention or Powerhouse. I think Honorable Mention suits him well.

•••
I'm feeling the spirit of giving. It's time for another award

Honorable Mention

This award goes to a particular member who shines on these boards. It seems like every time I check the recent sales thread, he's posted recently. He shares knowledge with new investors, and he is respected and appreciated among the old hands. He deserves an award, but I can't think of an exact category he'd fall into. So, Honorable Mention it is.

And the award goes to...

Awards2.gif

@JudgeMind

It was either Honorable Mention or Powerhouse. I think Honorable Mention suits him well.

Thank you. I appreciate the acknowledgement. I love this industry and if there's some advice I can give to newbies or if someone wants help pricing or marketing I always try to help if I'm too busy. Thanks. JM

•••
I would cast my Vote for @Riz M. for being a so friendly and helping people who are new to domaining!

He gives ideas on what you invest and what not to.. He does this without any expectation..

@Riz M. Thank You.

•••
Like it or not. NP member of 2019 was one and only @Rob Monster

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back