Dynadot

new gtlds Your 10 best ngTLDs under $60

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
apologies for starting yet another thread about the top ngTLDs but I wanted one that would be clean of discussions and opinions on the new extensions.

So, what are your top 10 new extension domains you own (according to your opinion) that you got for under $60?

I'm really curious what domains have you got so far (sold domains also count)

Note: As stated above, please refrain from talking about how good or bad new extensions are. I'd like this to be clean so the names can be easily browsed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FRANKFURT.rentals

QuebecCity.lawyer

ThatGirlCan.surf

•••
Bass dot school
Emt dot school
GameDesign dot school
GraphicDesign dot school
MedicalAssistant dot school
NurseAnesthetist dot school
NursePractitioner dot school
TopMBA dot school
Vet dot school
Veterinarian dot school

•••
FL.network
Brandables.fyi
Southside.online
NamesThat.work

I also have my last name in .email

•••
espn.live
rally.live
couple.live
stripshow.live

mahjong.school
companies.loan
institutions.loan
nut.one
hut.one

•••
espn.live
rally.live
couple.live
stripshow.live

mahjong.school
companies.loan
institutions.loan
nut.one
hut.one

isn't espn a trademark? ... could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it is

•••
isn't espn a trademark? ... could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it is
yes, but go.com did not protected espn.live in sunrise period, i registered it, traffic is not bad , parked it in sedo.com

•••
forgot one --- netflix.live

•••
yes, but go.com did not protected espn.live in sunrise period, i registered it, traffic is not bad , parked it in sedo.com

I don't think that can protect you
Just because they omitted the notice doesn't mean that you can take advantage of a live trademark
Note that you clearly violate the TM since you registered the name with a '.live' extension, which clearly shows the registration's intention

that's just my opinion though

•••
I don't think that can protect you
Just because they omitted the notice doesn't mean that you can take advantage of a live trademark
Note that you clearly violate the TM since you registered the name with a '.live' extension, which clearly shows the registration's intention

that's just my opinion though
thank u, mtv.live was registered by Indonesian, i check the who.is

•••
If you live in Indonesia then I do agree that you won't have any issues since the law there allows TM violations
If you don't live in Indonesia though then you better check your country's laws concerning third party TMs

•••
My signature names:) I want opinion for truffle.black (expensive food black truffle)

•••
If you live in Indonesia then I do agree that you won't have any issues since the law there allows TM violations
If you don't live in Indonesia though then you better check your country's laws concerning third party TMs
no, not live in Indonesia, i just checked the whois, thank u for ur advice. ICANN open the pandora box----- Trade Marks are too many , domain name is only one.
for example , LLLL type domain is very hot in China, espn means 1. second hand leathers 2.country living of Childhood ... too many meaning in mandarine.

•••
no, not live in Indonesia, i just checked the whois, thank u for ur advice. ICANN open the pandora box----- Trade Marks are too many , domain name is only one.
for example , LLLL type domain is very hot in China, espn means 1. second hand leathers 2.country living of Childhood ... too many meaning in mandarine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back