IT.COM

You want to see some decent domain landers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jberryhill

Top Member
John Berryhill, Ph.d., Esq.
Impact
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.40.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.37.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.37.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 10.37.18 AM.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thoughts on this lander - http://perch.com/ ?

I think the size, font, and the colors of the title looks very nice where it says your domain is for sale, but I would change everything else with regular size font and colors, I would also add a background like what I have for my placeholder website at:

NorthStarDomains.com

Please note: I don't have that much experience with building websites and am not actively selling domains, but that doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about what looks good or not. :rolleyes:

Also as many of the oldtimers in the domain Industry know a good looking Lander might not necessarily correlate with getting clicks as it might take the attention away from the domain itself. It's kind of like some of the ads on TV where the viewer is so impressed by the story of the ad that they forget the name of the product or company that was associated with that ad. So you have to be careful so the design and colors of the Lander don't take the attention away from the domain itself.

IMO

Yes a Judge begins as a lawyer.

I believe you have to be an attorney at law (not a lawyer).

Perhaps JB can explain the difference.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I believe you have to be an at attorney at law (not a lawyer).

Perhaps JB can explain the difference.

IMO

A Judge has to pass the BAR exam just the same....

All Attorneys, Lawyers, Esquires, Counselors, etc were required in 1938 to join the private fraternity called the BAR (British Accredited Regency or British Accredited Registry)

(Notice that the court system is legally bound to England, not the US)

JB as an interpreter of law? :xf.confused::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Good one.

I would be shocked if JB has graduated from Law School.

Last edited:
•••
A Judge has to pass the BAR just the same....

All Attorneys, Lawyers, Esquires, Counselors, etc were required in 1938 to join the private fraternity called the BAR (British Accredited Regency or British Accredited Registry)

(Notice that the court system is legally bound to England, not the US)

JB as an interpreter of law? :xf.confused::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Good one.

I still believe that there is a big difference between being a lawyer and an attorney at law as far as the legal definitions are concerned.

You don't have to pass the BAR exam to be considered to be a Lawyer.

I believe that JB is much better qualified to explain this than you unless you are also an attorney at law.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I think the size, font, and the colors of the title looks very nice where it says your domain is for sale, but I would change everything else with regular size font and colors, I would also add a background like what I have for my placeholder website at:

NorthStarDomains.com

Please note: I don't have that much experience with building websites and am not actively selling domains, but that doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about what looks good or not. :rolleyes:

Also as many of the oldtimers in the domain Industry know a good looking Lander might not necessarily correlate with getting clicks as it might take the attention away from the domain itself. It's kind of like some of the ads on TV where the viewer is so impressed by the story of the ad that they forget the name of the product or company that was associated with that ad. So you have to be careful so the design and colors of the Lander don't take the attention away from the domain itself.

IMO

Thanks @oldtimer, I appreciate you taking the time to comment and provide feedback.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I still believe that there is a big difference between being a lawyer and an attorney of law as far as the legal definitions are concerned.

You don't have to pass the BAR exam to be considered to be a Lawyer.

I believe that JB is much better qualified to explain this than you unless you are also an attorney at law.

IMO

Yes I'm a layman,

More of a hobbyist of law.

But I know enough to do things Pro Se,

Including rescuing a domain from a crooked RDNH attempt :)

I suppose if JB is an Attorney at Law that explains his pompous personality.
However he attacks and demeans with no central point or valid arguments in defense of a central point moreso than anyone I know in the legal field.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't have a lot of time today, so perhaps someone nice might come along and explain why I like these.
They are Astonishingly pleasing to the eye. They are a broad mix of ambiguous and factually correct subjects with the fall 🍁 s and the mountains?

what do you think?

•••
•••

And of course as natural living humans,
We don't really need lawyers.
By signing over our rights as a living human
We are pretending to be dead corporations.
Cargo on a ship.
Law of the Water

Real Living Humans know the laws of the land.

This guy is a treasure trove of legal wisdom...

Last edited:
•••
It is entertaining when people try, though.
A judge is meant to objectively hear any case correct? So a discussion (argue is a term easily misinterpreted IMO) is healthy by heat any one point of view by a “judge” Am I wrong??

•••
A judge is meant to objectively hear any case correct? So a discussion (argue is a term easily misinterpreted IMO) is healthy by heat any one point of view by a “judge” Am I wrong??

A Judge is an Extension of the British Crown and the ruling energies of JUpiter

•••
I find myself using the same registrar and the parent aftermarket company for many reasons.
#1 - if there is ever a problem then their lawyers can explain to a judge why what was sold and how it is ok. Period.

•••

In theory yes. But technically once all sovereignty is given up to the laws of the water and a Judge can rule over something...

Maritime laws apply,

Humans then are treated as chattel for the ruling class and what suits their interests and agendas.

The most humanitarian decision often times is not the end result because of the nature of the legal establishment.

Many judges do have strong moral compasses and ultimately are beings of service

Last edited:
•••
I suppose if JB is an Attorney at Law that explains his pompous personality.
However he attacks and demeans with no central point or valid arguments in defense of a central point moreso than anyone I know in the legal field.

You realize that JB = OP !

•••
You realize that JB = OP !

No, I blissfully have him muted.

He is the only member that triggers me so much that I have to do it for my own sanity.

Last edited:
•••
No, I blissfully have him muted.

He is the only member that triggers me so much that I have to do it for my own sanity.

Well I am sorry to hear about this bad blood between you and him, but he has helped a lot of domainers with their legal issues and has kept them from losing their valuable domains in UDRPs and as such he deserves to be treated with some respect by domainers.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Doesn't load for me Mike. Maybe your team is working on it now.
@CDM could you please try again - it's loading fine here in Brisbane, Australia.

•••
it's loading fine here in Brisbane, Australia.

Seems to be loading okay,

Just wondering from the extensive data that you all have at fabulous what do you believe is getting more results as far as putting the options below in the Landers:

- Inquire about price
- Make offer only (no min offer)
- Make offer only (with min offer)
- Buy now only
- Buy now with make offer (no min offer)
- Buy now with make offer (with min offer)
- Any other option that you know of

Also if you would please break down the choices above for different caliber domains and price expectations.

These are the questions that a lot of domainers are trying to find the answer to, so I am sure everyone here will appreciate it if you would give us a thorough analysis of all these different options based on the vast data that fabulous has been able to collect over the years.

Also for min offers please indicate the amount relative to the caliber and price of the domain for each applicable option.

Thanks in advance

•••
@Mike Robertson ,

I guess I need to add the option of having only a simple contact form to the choices above.

Last edited:
•••
They reinforce the underappreciated and under-understood fact that attractive domain names have more viable applications than one and more viable buyers than one.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back