Dynadot

You Suck...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
Just for a laugh I ran the fortune 500 companies (top 100) through the [name]SUCKS.com checker... And heres the results.. IntelSuck.com and DellSuck.com are my particular favs.. :)

ABBOTTLABORATORIESSUCK.COM
ALBERTSONSSUCK.COM
ALCOASUCK.COM
ALTRIAGROUPSUCK.COM
AMERICANEXPRESSSUCK.COM
AMERISOURCEBERGENSUCK.COM
ARCHERDANIELSMIDLANDSUCK.COM
BRISTOL-MYERSSQUIBBSUCK.COM
CARDINALHEALTHSUCK.COM
CHEVRONTEXACOSUCK.COM
CISCOSYSTEMSSUCK.COM
COCA-COLASUCK.COM
DELLSUCK.COM
DELPHISUCK.COM
ELECTRONICDATASYSTEMSSUCK.COM
EXXONMOBILSUCK.COM
GENERALELECTRICSUCK.COM
GENERALMOTORSSUCK.COM
HARTFORDFINANCIALSERVICESSUCK.COM
HCASUCK.COM
HEWLETT-PACKARDSUCK.COM
INTERNATIONALPAPERSUCK.COM
JOHNSONCONTROLSSUCK.COM
KROGERSUCK.COM
LOCKHEEDMARTINSUCK.COM
MARATHONOILSUCK.COM
MCKESSONSUCK.COM
MERCKSUCK.COM
METLIFESUCK.COM
MORGANSTANLEYSUCK.COM
MOTOROLASUCK.COM
NATIONWIDESUCK.COM
PFIZERSUCK.COM
PLAINSALLAMER.COM
PRUDENTIALFINANCIALSUCK.COM
SAFEWAYSUCK.COM
STATEFARMINSURANCECOSSUCK.COM
SUNOCOSUCK.COM
TARGETSUCK.COM
TIAA-CREFSUCK.COM
TIMEWARNERSUCK.COM
TYSONFOODSSUCK.COM
UNITEDTECHNOLOGIESSUCK.COM
VERIZONCOMMUNICATIONSSUCK.COM
VIACOMSUCK.COM
WALGREENSUCK.COM
WALTDISNEYSUCK.COM
WELLPOINTSUCK.COM
WELLSFARGOSUCK.COM
WEYERHAEUSERSUCK.COM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you should have ran it with [domain]sucks.com instead of [domain]suck.com know what I mean? TargetSucks makes more sense than TargetSuck. Try that and I'm sure you won't find as many. Funny search though.

•••
Speaking of which, it's been to my great shock and amazement that WIPO has allowed, through recent rulings, the continued growth of "sucks sites." That's because it's always been one of the main columns holding up cases against "cyber squatters"; that the person "misusing" the domain in question can be shown to be putting the person, place or thing he named his domain after in a "bad light."

And you'd have to agree that it's far more than merely a negative light to say that someone (or some business) totally sucks! The only comeback I've seen on this is some mumbling about it being covered under freedom of speech, but hey, you could say that EVERYTHING about a domain being placed on the net to say something is an exercise of free speech!

But wait - people are also paid OFFLINE for giving speeches, aren't they? So why can't they exercise their speech ONLINE (and get paid by ads on their pages) in a similar manner?

In other words, if they're going to now allow full-on "sucks sites" without ever batting an eye, why not ALL sites, including those that pay you money through ads for saying that other people or companies suck?

I mean hey, if WIPO's going to go crazy, they might as well go all the way!

Last edited:
•••
I like MARATHONOILSUCK.COM, sounds like a disgusting drinking game!

•••
jtrageser said:
you should have ran it with [domain]sucks.com instead of [domain]suck.com know what I mean? TargetSucks makes more sense than TargetSuck. Try that and I'm sure you won't find as many. Funny search though.
Available, not sure if they are expired.
AMERISOURCEBERGENSUCKS.COM
ARCHERDANIELSMIDLANDSUCKS.COM
CISCOSYSTEMSSUCKS.COM
ELECTRONICDATASYSTEMSSUCKS.COM
HCASUCKS.COM
HEWLETT-PACKARDSUCKS.COM
JOHNSONCONTROLSSUCKS.COM
MARATHONOILSUCKS.COM
STATEFARMINSURANCECOSSUCKS.COM
TIAA-CREFSUCKS.COM
UNITEDTECHNOLOGIESSUCKS.COM
VERIZONCOMMUNICATIONSSUCKS.COM

Last edited:
•••
Man I am thinking of reggin one name and doanting it to RJ. Bcoz I don't want some fool to have any ideas about this forum.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Man I am thinking of reggin one name and doanting it to RJ. Bcoz I don't want some fool to have any ideas about this forum.
lol, look around Nick_Mayham... how long do think such a site would remain online. There are some pretty dark pasts in a few of these members and any server hosting such a site could find the 6.95 a month doesnt cover 99.9% down time.
I remember a couple of different times people thought they were invisable or secure and tried to hurt NP.... it wasnt long before they were getting phone calls and cars driving slow past their houses.....

You know, whatever that means.... :hehe:

In fact I think Badger might have sussed one out once...
and with his amazing search skills I know he has nailed many scammers, some before their second post.

Last edited:
•••
SuckNamesSucks.com unregged
These types of names Do nothing for the business and professional image domainers should try to promote.

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
it wasnt long before they were getting phone calls and cars driving slow past their houses.....

WOW man I would like to be in that slowly moving car. :D

To get my hands on some guy and give him some treatment when he comes out of his house. :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back