Dynadot

You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
"If you want to truly bank it with CJ (= Commision Junction). Financial merchants are your best bet. They are easy to make money with, because they pay per free information lead, and don't require users to sign up and pay for anything. Depending on your volume, most start out paying you an avg of $30 per lead. I was able to score over $40 per lead with a few of them.

TIP: If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

Someone mentioned above on different forum!

1. Just wondering if those figures can be easily made with mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers & therefore above mentioned is correct or NOT??

Regarding my opinion "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are HARD TO GET TRAFFIC, because those are very targeted audience, highly competitive (read: difficult to get high ranking within search engines!!) & Pay-per-click (PPC) is very high (your advertisement budget will be high)!!

2. What is your personal opinion here?

Let me know...

Many thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ditto

I've been able to scrape a few hundred dollars per month out of the cj loan sharks.

The ppc is between $5-$10 per click. I had a few campaigns that had $1.00 clicks, but they eventually died after a few months.

40k? I'm sure established loan sites do this easily. I mean, if I can make a few hundred, someone can do 100 times more because I'm a total idiot. :-/

Last edited:
•••
so, you'd need 1,000 leads a month. give me a break. no. no. and no.

•••
Well...

"Easily" is a relative term.
My "easy" may not be your "easy".

and nothing is impossible.
So, i would say, it is correct, but pay attention to 'easily'..

Work hard enough and you will be able to achieve it.

2cents

:)

•••
No, you won't be able to achieve it, doesn't matter how much you work. There are simply not enough applications monthly to support that type of supposed income. Don't believe it, don't waste your time.

•••
im not sure i know of ANY programs at CJ that pay ppc anymore...??? D-:

Hmm, interesting....

•••
I saw the forum post and believe that HE does it with tons of sites and lots of experience. Easy? No the financial market is very competitive so not an easy nut to crack. The money is definately there if you know how to milk it - but not easy.

•••
Having personal experience in this field as well as running my own financial websites, it is definitely not an easy thing to do.

Why is it difficult?
1. The financial/mortgage industry is very, very competitive.
2. In order to achieve good search rankings for traffic keywords such as "loans" or "credit cards", you would have to compete against the big dogs like eloan, credit.com, lendingtree, and thousands of smaller businesses trying to get top placement.
3. To get traffic through PPC programs will cost you. Financial keywords rank up there as far as expensive keywords.

Can you make 40K a month with financial websites? Im sure you can, if you run 10 website making 4K a piece, or 100 sites making 400 a piece. If you have the traffic, I think it's very possible. It's just a numbers game. The more visitors you have, the more money you make.

In regards to CJ affiliate programs bringing in $40 per application, it exists. CJ is my main money-maker as well. A couple of days ago, I fetched 6 applications at $20 a pop. Not bad for 1 afiiliate program in a single day!

I think in order to compete in this industry, you should try to capture a niche market. For example, don't compete for "credit cards", but maybe "terrible credit credit cards". You really have to get specific in order to screen out some competition. Once you've come up with a specific-niche keyword, try to optimize your site around that.

Good Luck!

•••
All I'm saying is that companies like CitiFinancial usually don't even get 1,000 mortgage leads a month from their websites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back