Domain Empire

You are interested what is other sites web traffic? Try this !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I am here to present You and invite You to try and use new, ABSOLUTLEY FREE service for traffic predicting. What

that means? We are in BETA 1 phase of developing WebRanker , service that will try to

mesure traffic of any site on the web. We are developing WebRanker more than one year and until now algorithm

that we made because enough precise so we decided to go online for everybody. All You need to do to find out some site

traffic is to go to http://www.WebRanker.info , enter (full URL) site name and

WebRanker will create DAILY and MONTHLY web traffic report, with some other

useful data for You. Also in next 2 weeks, same technology will be available for WAP (accesing from Your mobile.) Everybody

of You, like we are, thinks probably few times daily how muc,some site, have traffic. Purpose of this is known

(buying/selling/advertising, etc...) Now You have a chance to find out some traffic info. Of course in this, BETA 1

phase we need a lot of Your feedback for results that You are getting, because we are in phases of algorithm 'polishing'.

WebRanker.info will give You pretty close data about some site web traffic, but also, sometime it will miss. Because of that,

to have minimal percent of bed predictions we need Your feedback as much as it is possible, to make webRanker better and

better in next phases. So, please visit webRanker.info ,and make WEB REPORT for sites that You are interested, it is

useful, FREE, and can give You some valuable information for Your business.

WebRanker team

www.WebRanker.info

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
http://famousqt.com

States about 17 per day... hehe

I get about 1500 uniques a day there. A bit off.

Keep working at it, its a great idea

•••
Yeh said i get 13 i get 300, and said i get 18 when i get 200. Its wayyyy under.

Says google gets 333333333333 i doubt even google gets 333 billion.

•••
The results are still far from real statics but the progress is in beta conditions.
I think it great concept. Keep developing. Looking forward to your completion.

•••
I am glad that You like, and I am promising to You that it will be 'polished' in next phases of development and that will become very useful tool :)

•••
Hi again :) We dome a lot of improvments in our predicting alghoritm and we plan to publish it in next 6-7 days, so we are caming in BETA 2 phase of developing, until then I was interested to hear webmasters opinin about this idea: are You interested to have small banner on Your site that gives You webranker prediction for Your site, similar to alexa banner, but our banner will give daily average of visit for specified site ? Please tell me doeas this idea sounds good to You ? (Of course I suppose that probably webmasters who have preaty close results from webRanker.info will be more interested)

•••
How is it possible to determine traffic if there is no code embedded in the webpages/sites that is yours?

I mean Google Analytics is based on a embedded code in the site which can therefor determine the traffic since this is registered but since you don't have any code embedded how can you determine traffic from any website?

I'm not a software engineer or developer but this seems impossible.
Not wanting to bash on your service but it sounds to as not feasible, quite curious though on what the whole analysis is based on?

•••
I don't think showing traffic on image makes sense. The counter script is more accurate than any predictions. That's not cool. But your report shows bigger traffic (fake!) it's ok. ;)

I think that providing traffic prediction on whois website is really interesting like domaintools.com. Are you going to provide API account for external website to use your prediction?

•••
kleszcz said:
I don't think showing traffic on image makes sense. The counter script is more accurate than any predictions. That's not cool. But your report shows bigger traffic (fake!) it's ok. ;)

I think that providing traffic prediction on whois website is really interesting like domaintools.com. Are you going to provide API account for external website to use your prediction?

well, You are saying TRUTH, but You forgot the POINT, webranker.info isn't here to see Your own traffic, ofcourse that most acurate and precise is to look at Your own logs/stat files or webalizer/awstats/etc, but POINT is to try to 'catch' whta others traffic is, for example trafic of Your cometition or something similar, that is base function of webRanker.info
I can't tell You whih methods we are using in our alghoritm and which parameters we are tooking to determine somone daily/monthly visits, but I just can tell You that is VERY HARD task that we are trying to complete.
So, once more time, if You are interested, feel free to visit and use webRanker.info , and of course to leave feedback, because that is the only way to make it better and more precise. Thanks to all !

•••
:hi: WebRanker, that's the point!

Prediction results are getting better. Thumbs implementation is good.

•••
Interesting idea WebRanker, i am curious to see this evolve :)
Best of luck with site!

•••
:blink: cool... KEep it up. Goodluck!

•••
It was a bit high for me, but I love the concept. :)

•••
Also Love the Idea but my traffic was way off

I get about 20,000 hits a day and you said I only receive about 538 hits a day.

What was interesting my competitor you said gets 400,566 hits a day and that may be about right I was speaking to someone who knows him and he told me awhile ago 300,000 a day.

But for my site no but again I do love the idea I will come back again and see how things are going

•••
I love the concept, but its way off. I get 100 visits per-day, and it says only 5.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back