NameSilo

Yes, it was my fault, but SAV.COM acted like a total bully. What do you think I should do?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sava en

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

I created an account at Sav.com on January 2nd. With a momentary mistake, I put four domains for sale without a minimum price.

All 4 are valuable domains, and I even rejected the Euros 2000 offer for one in recent weeks.

I realized my mistake within minutes and wrote to Sav. There were no offers yet. I said that I don't want to sell my domains on sav.com without a reserve price.

After two days, Hassan from sav.com replied that it was too late and said can not remove. I wrote over and over but got rude and bullying feedback.

Yes, I made a mistake, but I tried to solve it in minutes as soon as I realized it.

sav.com did not want a solution in any way, like an opportunist waiting for people to make mistakes. Like a thief waiting to extort with a gun.

What do you think should I do against their rude and bully attitude.

Thank you.

Best.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
since you just created the account, the domains must be at a different registrar? So if they sell for low $$, just don't transfer.. It's not like you didn't try to tell them. Unless you already transferred them in the other day...

•••
since you just created the account, the domains must be at a different registrar? So if they sell for low $$, just don't transfer.. It's not like you didn't try to tell them. Unless you already transferred them in the other day...

No, my domains at another registrar.

I'm just trying to be honest and ethical. I also informed them that I would not sell my domains and asked the bidders to apologize on my behalf.

•••
What are the domains? I could use a good deal. :xf.cry:

Just kidding, hopefully things work out.

Last edited:
•••
[QUOTE = "AEProgram, post: 8104238, üye: 954494"] Etki alanları nelerdir? İyi bir anlaşma kullanabilirim.: xf.cry:

Şaka yapıyorum, umarım işler yoluna girer. [/ QUOTE]
:) :)

Thank you :)

•••
ah ok
I thought yer names ar sav
u should have saidnit

well if not at sav then its problem solved

if sav wont help u with honest mistake then u wont help them complete sale

•••
ah ok
I thought yer names ar sav
u should have saidnit

well if not at sav then its problem solved

if sav wont help u with honest mistake then u wont help them complete sale

Best...

•••
Don’t know what happened here and I do not use SAV but I certainly would not be listing names for sale anywhere that I can’t alter the price at any time.

Of all the places that you can sell your names why list there if domains are elsewhere?I know many like their discount prices but DAN won’t even deal with names registered there. Don’t think thats an action taken lightly.

•••
Don’t know what happened here and I do not use SAV but I certainly would not be listing names for sale anywhere that I can’t alter the price at any time.

Of all the places that you can sell your names why list there if domains are elsewhere?I know many like their discount prices but DAN won’t even deal with names registered there. Don’t think thats an action taken lightly.
Here it seems to be an auction
When the auction starts, it's no longer possible to change the price, and at Sav I don't think it's actually possible to set a starting price :xf.confused:

•••
Better hope nobody buys one of the domains or we will have another name and shame topic.

•••
•••
If you attempted to remove the listings before a bid was even placed, I think that is reasonable to remove them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
OP, you want to remove a domain listing after a bid has been placed - correct?

•••
OP, you want to remove a domain listing after a bid has been placed - correct?
I guess that's not correct. He said he "realized his mistake within minutes and wrote to Sav. There were no offers yet."
I realized my mistake within minutes and wrote to Sav. There were no offers yet. I said that I don't want to sell my domains on sav.com without a reserve price.

•••
Hello All. We are working directly with @sava en to get this resolved. Thanks to @NickB for referring the OP to our official thread!

•••
The whole point of Sav auctions is no reserve. And how is one so careless with a $2000 asset?

Start 10 day no-reserve Customer auctions

"I agree to Sav's Domain Name Marketplace Agreement. I know that once an auction is started it can not be canceled and will sell for its high bid upon completion."

nope, not Sav's fault and I say they have no duty to delete.

•••
Hi there,
We solved the ticked issue I opened on SAV.COM with Nick R's special attention.
Thank you Nick

•••
Start 10 day no-reserve Customer auctions

Maybe slightly off topic, but I'm curious - Who would do that? Wouldn't most of the domains in a no-reserve auction sell for only $1? Like even a day before expiration I would be reluctant to sell for only $1.. otherwise it could be a good way to liquidate stuff that you are going to drop anyway...

•••
Maybe slightly off topic, but I'm curious - Who would do that? Wouldn't most of the domains in a no-reserve auction sell for only $1? Like even a day before expiration I would be reluctant to sell for only $1.. otherwise it could be a good way to liquidate stuff that you are going to drop anyway...

mainly liquidation I guess, but it is nice to have an auction house that's not overstuffed with $xx,xxx names. It's a buyer's not seller's market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back