Domain Empire

Yeah I know, one more LLLL.com thread - Quick question.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Okay, I've found an LLLL.com that is available, if you go to Google and type it in (WITHOUT the extension) 40,000 some results come up for that keyword.

I'm just curious: is having the .com of a LLLL keyword that brings up tens of thousands of matches worth it?

Thanks,
Andy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think most 4 letter .com domains have potential for the long term, prices should increase as more are registered, look through those 40,000 results and see how many you think would be interested in a nice short domain for their website as those would be some of your end users. I think it is probably worth it but may be a long term sale and no guarantee of an overnight sale.

Last edited:
•••
try to see if its pronouciable or brandable ..if can then go ahead n reg it

•••
Okay, I've found an LLLL.com that is available, if you go to Google and type it in (WITHOUT the extension) 40,000 some results come up for that keyword.

I'm just curious: is having the .com of a LLLL keyword that brings up tens of thousands of matches worth it?

Thanks,
Andy

--

I registered 24 LLLL.com's yesterday, found a few with 500,000 results, but I didn't reg anything under 20K, so you should reg that name as long as its not like xqlp.com or something.

•••
follow the links to see what kind of websites they are. Sometimes, it will lead you to some file names of chinese or japanese sites. I think it may not worth more in that case.

XDuncan said:

Thanks,
Andy

--

I registered 24 LLLL.com's yesterday, found a few with 500,000 results, but I didn't reg anything under 20K, so you should reg that name as long as its not like xqlp.com or something.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back