Dynadot

discuss yaleo.com sold for 5,000 USD. What is the reason?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ritik bhardwaj

Established Member
Impact
This domain is sold for 5,000 USD on sedo.com, please tell me what qualities of this domain make it worthy:xf.smile:.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered in other extensions companies with the name ,santana big hit ,want to know search yourself ,youllfind out

•••
Short, sweet, and brandable.

It's not a super-domain by any stretch of the imagination (yaleo could easily be mistaken for ialeo or jaleao). But I can definitely see it being bought by an end-user for that price.

•••
Short, sweet, and brandable.

It's not a super-domain by any stretch of the imagination (yaleo could easily be mistaken for ialeo or jaleao). But I can definitely see it being bought by an end-user for that price.
What the F are you talking about

•••
•••
This domain is sold for 5,000 USD on sedo please tell me what qualities of this domain make it
It's fun to say, and it's memorable. Like yahoo or gizmo

•••
It's fun to say, and it's memorable. Like yahoo or gizmo
Thing is, there's loads of these type of 'fun' and memorable names on Brandable marketplaces like SH and BB, all trying to get those startup dollars. Yet the chances of a name selling there unless priced under 3k are slim.

•••
Thing is, there's loads of these type of 'fun' and memorable names on Brandable marketplaces like SH and BB, all trying to get those startup dollars. Yet the chances of a name selling there unless priced under 3k are slim.
Yes, but that's how it goes. There's a lot of competition out there for these buyers. But occasionally one of them sell. But I'm on the same boat as you here, because I don't believe they're worth actively investing in unless they're exceptionally good. I'm more of a fan of two-word composites.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back