IT.COM

yah00.com and g00gle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi everybody ,

yah00.com and g00gle also get registerd what u think it make anysense i dont think so that by registwering this type of domain someone get benefited .....

what u say ???

--jeet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yah00 and g00gle look like yahoo and google, but they don't "type" like yahoo and google.

•••
Exactly! I don't think these names make any sense. The names are alpha numeric so they may not be very user friendly while typing.

•••
its of no use ...since no one will miss type names in alpha numeric way. yah00 and g00gle are of no use ..

•••
how would you develop them and you would also face trademark problems for sure?

•••
And anyway it is a TM issues.

•••
thnks for replying .anyway ............

•••
They are only of use to the company really.

Yahoo have:

www.yaho0.com
www.yah00.com

The 'o' is right below '0' so this may be a common typo of Yahoo when their fingers slip. People will type their domain like that my accident. Their domain name is the most typed on the internet, you think pe0ple d0nt slip n0w and then?:hehe:

- Luke
:)

•••
Jiblob said:
... you think pe0ple d0nt slip n0w and then?:hehe:
I do all the time.

•••
i believe there is still some tm issue, because its pronounced the same. Im going to refer to mike rowes case with microsoft on this one

•••
Ya but if they really want this they should registered it soon >>>

whats u say abt this ???

•••
its actually pronounced YAH-ZERO-ZERO not the same as Yahoo

also these could also be considered novelty domains

[email protected] looks cool to all your friends

other than that these are worthless

•••
tajimd said:
its of no use ...since no one will miss type names in alpha numeric way. yah00 and g00gle are of no use ..

Well dont forget the other 3/4 of the world that do type on "zero" as the "o"

it is close on the keyboard...

Maybe 2 "zeros" is too much but 1 is common.

I do have BL0GGER.com and it is getting nice type in...

anyway g00d luck to any "zero" domain...

•••
I think they are good for phishers and for people who want to scam your account information, i.e. when you click on the link you thought you clicked on the real yahOO not yah00.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back