IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a strange pattern I see in my domain landing page stats: I am holding AI themed domains mostly in .com, and compared to their small overall number, the handful of .xyz doms (like trainagi.xyz) are very well visited. Some of the .one (like myagi.one) domains also.

I wonder if there's some higher interest for these extensions, or are these numbers mostly due to bots? I have dan landers with google analytics.

•••
•••
A few weeks ago, I received a starting 5-figure offer for Lead(.)xyz via a whois enquiry. However, I made the decision to reject the offer. The true value of Lead .xyz lies in its affordable $9 renewal fee, making it a lifetime asset for me.

•••
•••
A few weeks ago, I received a starting 5-figure offer for Lead(.)xyz via a whois enquiry. However, I made the decision to reject the offer. The true value of Lead .xyz lies in its affordable $9 renewal fee, making it a lifetime asset for me.

Good decision !

Regards

•••
So here is a recent hand reg, I like it for its subtext ;)

PickandShovel/.xyz

•••
1686835575936.png

Learn.xyz (not my domain - found it today)

Last edited:
•••
•••
So here is a recent hand reg, I like it for its subtext ;)

PickandShovel/.xyz

You need to learn about the web3 xyz gen mindset. Your domain won't sell. 1:4.000.000 chance

Regards

•••
Thanks for the input. As this domain comes with very certain tongue in cheek vibes, more like an inside joke, it has to resonate with the target audience. I guess you’re directionally correct with your guess, but that’s my bet: might be a few, but those who get it will be more like the thousand true fans. Also, I too see it more outside the web3 context.

I mean, tell me you are trying to make a profit in wake of uncertain and changing goldrush season, without telling me... Bitcoin, blockchain, gpt or ai - they all need their pick and shovel, no gains wo. the right domains.

But again, I appreciate your input coming from years of experience, I’m here to learn and exchange ideas.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Due to financial challenges, I have the following domains for sale at wholesale. They are open for further negotiation.
Ethereumlink.xyz
cyberchess.xyz
overweb.xyz
Web5wallets.xyz
Icebag.xyz
bnb-chain.xyz
bnbsmartchain.xyz

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bastion.xyz sold for $13000 @DAN.COM
Multiply.xyz sold for $10800 @Efty via @Escrow.com
Modulus.xyz sold for $6000 @DAN.COM
StartHere.xyz sold for $4995 @Afternic
Poser.xyz sold for $4000 @Afternic

No further details please. Thanks.

Attachments

• Bastion.png
    Bastion.png
    54 KB · Views: 55
  • Modulus.png
    Modulus.png
    61 KB · Views: 54
  • Multiply.png
    Multiply.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Poser.png
    Poser.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 45
  • StartHere.png
    StartHere.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 53
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still holding a few one word xyz-s all the rest are gone
Risotto
Kilometre
Stocktake
Transformator

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Interesting day at GoDaddy (not my sales, obviously)

1688770926564.png

•••
Kidu.xyz & Larn.xyz in the Auction, Bid Now To Win

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back