Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

NameSilo
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi, I just joined and I've been reading the posts about .xyz names. I have AbstractArtist.xyz and I'm thinking about selling it. I have done domain values on a number of websites and of course, they say it's worth $100. Sorry, but I wouldn't sell the name for $100 I mean it has two great names in it Abstract and Artist plus I'm an abstract artist anyway, so I am a little attached to the name. :) I've owned the name for a few years I used it as my website at first. Then I bought my name .com now I have it pointed to the site because some people know my site as abstractartist.xyz and it's on old business cards.

So I have a question, How do you value names? Because I was thinking the name is worth $15,000 maybe more. I could be way off but I'm going by what I think not what I know when it comes to selling names. I did have plans to build an artist community using the name. That would work if someone wanted to build a site for it.

•••
Hi, I just joined and I've been reading the posts about .xyz names. I have AbstractArtist.xyz and I'm thinking about selling it. I have done domain values on a number of websites and of course, they say it's worth $100. Sorry, but I wouldn't sell the name for $100 I mean it has two great names in it Abstract and Artist plus I'm an abstract artist anyway, so I am a little attached to the name. :) I've owned the name for a few years I used it as my website at first. Then I bought my name .com now I have it pointed to the site because some people know my site as abstractartist.xyz and it's on old business cards.

So I have a question, How do you value names? Because I was thinking the name is worth $15,000 maybe more. I could be way off but I'm going by what I think not what I know when it comes to selling names. I did have plans to build an artist community using the name. That would work if someone wanted to build a site for it.
visit...namebio.com...check the selling prices for .xyz and other extensions

•••
I'am was browsing and find that fitness.xyz is premium with price over $1500 & am thinking that my domain name lafitness.xyz have some chances to sellout

Last edited:
•••
Unnamed.xyz sold for $19888 @Afternic
TwentyFourSeven.xyz sold for $5127 @Afternic
No further details please. Thanks.

•••
UReport.xyz

Great domain for a news website.
Registered in 23 Extensions
Feel free to get in touch. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
swetha, why is no one having so much alike in .xyz domaining as you?!

I didn't hear of anyone ever having sold a low /mid quality keyword domain for $40k (!)
Did you?!

All I heard, was something like GAMING.xyz being sold for $100k. -
But thats of course understandable, as gaming is a TOP notch keyword.

(and yet still the question is, how you sell less quality names for only half the price of it, although these names should be somewhat 60-80% lower, in comparison; according to market pricing).

This simply keeps me wondering myself, why

a) you sell domains like:
bebop.xyz ($39,888)
taiko.xyz ($39,888)
mural.xyz ($39,888)
happening.xyz ($40k)

b) NO ONE sells domain keywords like this, on such a price level!

>> Actually, following domain-twitter, many investors are discounting like hell, to be able to sell at least some names...

But whatever, of course I don't know what I am speaking off... :xf.wink:

More:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/swethas-sales-the-truth-may-shock-you.1289390/page-11#post-8813890

Do us all a favor, and make your likes / dislikes at least public ;) Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The one note pony. Got any proof their fake?
On a brighter note its great seeing others pick up my xyz droppings

•••
swetha, why is no one having so much alike in .xyz domaining as you?!

I didn't hear of anyone ever having sold a low /mid quality keyword domain for $40k (!)
Did you?!

All I heard, was something like GAMING.xyz being sold for $100k. -
But thats of course understandable, as gaming is a TOP notch keyword.

(and yet still the question is, how you sell less quality names for only half the price of it, although these names should be somewhat 60-80% lower, in comparison; according to market pricing).

This simply keeps me wondering myself, why

a) you sell domains like:
bebop.xyz ($39,888)
taiko.xyz ($39,888)
mural.xyz ($39,888)
happening.xyz ($40k)

b) NO ONE sells domain keywords like this, on such a price level!

>> Actually, following domain-twitter, many investors are discounting like hell, to be able to sell at least some names...

But whatever, of course I don't know what I am speaking off... :xf.wink:

More:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/swethas-sales-the-truth-may-shock-you.1289390/page-11#post-8813890

Do us all a favor, and make your likes / dislikes at least public ;) Thanks
At this point, this is just harassment. What causes you so much frustration that you can't handle the success of others?

•••
At this point, this is just harassment. What causes you so much frustration that you can't handle the success of others?
actually not.

I did not stated, that (her) .xyz sales are fake.

I only & solely outlined a fact:
Namely that I don't know anybody, who sells names like hers, on that price levels.

And this is what is curious to me, what is a unique situation.

Don't you agree?

•••
actually not.

I did not stated, that (her) .xyz sales are fake.

I only & solely outlined a fact:
Namely that I don't know anybody, who sells names like hers, on that price levels.

And this is what is curious to me, what is a unique situation.

Don't you agree?
She's got 20K names of one word .xyz (top crypto tld) that she's held onto and grown for years. She's now able to raise her prices accordingly and there's clearly still demand at those price points. Kudos to her.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have ModernAI .xyz and AiNu .xyz

•••
Greeting from Ukraine! Glory for Ukraine!

I have three AI-related .xyz domain names:

AIcreators.xyz # AIengineering.xyz # adsAI.xyz

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
That's awesome! I have GenAI (xyz)
What names do you have for AI?
ArtificialIntelligence.xyz
Intelligence.xyz
Prompt.xyz
Bard.xyz
Bot.xyz

some more..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back