Dynadot

new gtlds .XYZ, .CLUB and .VIP Receive Government Approval In China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Been reading all over about this today. Looks like approval has finally come for .xyz, .club and .vip. Should see inceased registrations now that sites using these three tld's can be hosted in china.

I read about this on domaining.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BINGO! We just hand reg'd chepaimai.xyz This is pinyin for "car auction" in Chinese. If .xyz catches on this is a major league name. The point of this post is to let all know there's still some GREAT names/words out there to hand reg. in .xyz . Names such as zuche.xyz (rental car) and many others are taken by Chinese already but there are obviously some GREAT ones left-just look.

Last edited:
•••
In our country, these junk suffix has been resisted by the domain name investors. Very few people play
Then please tell us why "caifu" "fangdai" paimai" etc is taken by chinese in almost every single extension INCLUDING ones not yet approved by China. Thank you.

•••
we have also many good .vip domains auctioned, we'd like to share with you later.

•••
•••
A bit off topic but if anyone has any insight into the .ws extension and any thoughts on their status re China approval please post it. We own zuche.ws (rental car) and dadu.ws ( bet/wager). Thank you.

•••
I have no idea if .xyz will take hold in China but i do know this we just hand reg'd
chebaoxian.xyz ( "car insurance") this is about as good as it gets for a hand reg'd pinyin name for China. There's no telling what the .com version is worth. So keep looking these names are out there. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
•••
I have no idea if .xyz will take hold in China but i do know this we just hand reg'd
chebaoxian.xyz ( "car insurance") this is about as good as it gets for a hand reg'd pinyin name for China. There's no telling what the .com version is worth. If we had the .com I'd want $10million. So keep looking these names are out there. Happy Holidays!

Car insurance = chexian (most commonly used) or qichebaoxian (also often used)..
chebaoxian is not used very often

•••
Car insurance = chexian (most commonly used) or qichebaoxian (also often used)..
chebaoxian is not used very often
If you're telling me that "chebaoxian" isnt' seen as "car insurance" you might want to go check again . Im well aware of the word "qiche" we own it in a few extensions along with zulinqiche.com ( and .cn) etc but when it comes to a domain name shorter is better period. We also paid next to nothing for this name so there's really no downside is there? Happy Holidays.

•••
we have also many good .vip domains auctioned, we'd like to share with you later.
I wonder what do you think about some like these, what value they could have next year?

bangjile.xyz
cujin.xyz
dilian.xyz
dituce.xyz
gaojishu.xyz
gunbang.xyz
louhu.xyz
pinlu.xyz
ruanti.xyz
jiezou.club
renmen.club
shuifei.club
sian.club
zhenduan.club
zher.club
zhuangzi.club
fadongji.top

•••
If you're telling me that "chebaoxian" isnt' seen as "car insurance" you might want to go check again . Im well aware of the word "qiche" we own it in a few extensions along with zulinqiche.com ( and .cn) etc but when it comes to a domain name shorter is better period. We also paid next to nothing for this name so there's really no downside is there? Happy Holidays.

I am not saying that the term is completely worthless it is however not how Chinese people would write car insurance. If you paid regfee for it, worth taking a little risk. Nothing wrong with that.

It's like CarInsure.com in English. Of course everyone understands what it means but people wouldn't write it that way. I don't think Carinsure.com would be worth as much as CarInsurance.com despite being shorter.

Ideally you would want to use chexian.

Last edited:
•••
I am not saying that the term is completely worthless it is however not how Chinese people would write car insurance. If you paid regfee for it, worth taking a little risk. Nothing wrong with that.

It's like CarInsure.com in English. Of course everyone understands what it means but people wouldn't write it that way. I don't think Carinsure.com would be worth as much as CarInsurance.com despite being shorter.

I understand your point we also own "car" names like xingganche.com and .cn ( "sexy car") for some reason in China these "car" related names bring exceptional amounts of money in the .com version. The other .xyz "car" name we own as mentioned above is chepaimai.xyz ( car auction) as i said i have no idea if .xyz will take hold in China but if it does we wanted a few names. Thank you for you insight.

•••

Did you see that mingche.com ( luxury car) sold for over $2 million? some of these car related pinyins sell for very large sums but you must have the .com and .cn

•••
•••
•••
so
Question please does the Chinese market use the .org often? We have a name duzhu.org ( "bet" ) that we think has real potential in the future-thank you.
some companies use .org domains, but these kinds of endusers are not too many.

•••
can i ask
why Guófáng.xyz is avaiablle but goufang.xyz is reg ?
i use translator, the right word is Guófáng

•••
can i ask
why Guófáng.xyz is avaiablle but goufang.xyz is reg ?
i use translator, the right word is Guófáng

while yours are theoretically correct, Pinyin in domains is never written with diacritical signs. Don't buy these, they are not worth anything.

Last edited:
•••
while yours are theoretically correct, Pinyin in domains is never written with diacritical signs. Don't buy these, they are not worth anything.
can u give me information about high price pinyin domain ?
like word car in pinyin language.
thanks

•••
can u give me information about high price pinyin domain ?
like word car in pinyin language.
thanks
Both che and qiche mean car/vehicle in pinyin

•••
fang(house/room), qiche(car), baoxian(insurance), daikuan(loan), jiudian(hotel) AFAIK

Last edited:
•••
PM me if this helps

brutale.xyz
buymeds.xyz
chasingdreams.xyz
chinadragons.xyz
domainidea.xyz
entend.xyz
farse.xyz
fragiles.xyz
intellectuel.xyz
jurassicworlds.xyz
mathmania.xyz
mathworld.xyz
partyline.xyz
pharmashop.xyz
recommandations.xyz
refugies.xyz
rxmeds.xyz
torrentengine.xyz
torrentengines.xyz
uiio.xyz
ukon.xyz
uodu.xyz
whois-data.xyz
wisecoupons.xyz
buysmiles.xyz
chasingvisions.xyz
chinadraco.xyz
instagramplus.xyz
mathzone.xyz
mobilewebsites.xyz
mrmath.xyz
pharmastore.xyz
smartcoupon.xyz
smartcoupons.xyz

•••
over 4L 5 000 .xyz domains has been registered last week

•••
Ukon no Chikara --- ukon.xyz
ウコンの力

Ukon Japanese Okinawan Turmeric supplement

For sale ... make offer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back