IT.COM

new gtlds .XYZ, .CLUB and .VIP Receive Government Approval In China

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Been reading all over about this today. Looks like approval has finally come for .xyz, .club and .vip. Should see inceased registrations now that sites using these three tld's can be hosted in china.

I read about this on domaining.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
had no idea, this means sales right? yea!

•••
•••
whoo hoo! (boobs bouncing up and down.) lol

•••
That will be interesting to see now if any go at NamesCon.

•••
I've waited for this day :) congrats to the .Club registry.

•••
I wonder exactly what parameters need to be met to even be accepted like these three in China? bribes? lol and I wonder when other extenstions will if ever get accepted in China? like .bet?

Oddly enough. chinese extensions are not even being allowed to be listed on 4.cn and Ename. why?

•••
I have some like: louhu, dilian, dituce, pinlu, ruanti and others in xyz
and some like: gexin, wok, won, guben, keben, meicuo, ticao, wokan, ershi ant others in pw

Pretty good traffic from China, but lets see if I get some nice offers with this move.

•••
I totally missed out on .xyz and .club and .vip extensions. I just stuck with the "old guard" type thinking that these extensions are worthless to stick with .com's I guess you investors of such things are having the last laugh huh?

•••
not at all, you remember the .xyz you pointed out to me that I had, ill transfer it free to you if you want it?

•••
was it heidelberggermany.xyz or dubaiuae.xyz? which one?

•••
I totally missed out on .xyz and .club and .vip extensions. I just stuck with the "old guard" type thinking that these extensions are worthless to stick with .com's I guess you investors of such things are having the last laugh huh?

•••
Oddly enough. chinese extensions are not even being allowed to be listed on 4.cn and Ename. why?

because there is no serious market for these...

•••
I wonder exactly what parameters need to be met to even be accepted like these three in China? bribes? lol and I wonder when other extenstions will if ever get accepted in China? like .bet?

Probably because they are not Chinese, most are actually American and the rest European.

•••
We already had 88a.club but also reg'd 888a.club and 888w.club We'll see if these ever become worth anything-they just might now. Any thoughts if .ws gets China approval? We own one of the best pinyin names in .ws and are going to hold to see what happens. We have enough but NNL.club names are still avail. but probably not for long re: 99x.club etc We have enough already. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
•••
alearady have some 3L 4N 5N and a bunch of premium 6N

•••
Look at their sales and you will have the answer.

•••
Been reading all over about this today. Looks like approval has finally come for .xyz, .club and .vip. Should see inceased registrations now that sites using these three tld's can be hosted in china.

I read about this on domaining.com.
How about .shop and .store?

•••
How about .shop and .store?

I get it for .XYZ as it means 'Next' in Chinese and it is a lso a "CHIP'.

I don't know why .Club and .Vip are approved. Maybe .SHOP can be next if they have applied.

Who knows!

•••
That will be interesting to see now if any go at NamesCon.

I'm submitting mine !

Congrats Colin and staff !!
Greatly appreciate your efforts for the benefit of all !!!
Merry Christmas
Cheers

•••
We already had 88a.club but also reg'd 888a.club and 888w.club We'll see if these ever become worth anything-they just might now. Any thoughts if .ws gets China approval? We own one of the best pinyin names in .ws and are going to hold to see what happens. We have enough but NNL.club names are still avail. but probably not for long re: 99x.club etc We have enough already. Good luck to all.

Are you interested in NNNN.ws no 4's ?

•••
In our country, these junk suffix has been resisted by the domain name investors. Very few people play

•••
I get it for .XYZ as it means 'Next' in Chinese and it is a lso a "CHIP'.

I don't know why .Club and .Vip are approved. Maybe .SHOP can be next if they have applied.

Who knows!
In our country, these junk suffix has been resisted by the domain name investors. Very few people play

•••
I invest where the money is. Startups likes .xyz China likes .xyz There are a lot of new tech startups in China I invest in .xyz

•••
I have the following for sale:
DVRS.vip
THCHUB.xyz
VIPBOX.xyz
VIPBOX.club
btw look out for .company, they are going to register that one too I presume.

•••
Back