Dynadot

xxxL.com/.net/.org - What are they worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
They're all taken, but occasionally one will drop. Is it worth it to pick it up?

I picked up xxxQ.org, but I often feel I have too much faith in that extension. Yes, the 'Q' is an easy-to-brand letter, but I don't know how much .org kills the value.

Perhaps xxxL domains are only good for .com/.net? Are they garbage, period?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anything xxxL.com is prett valuable as it should get a great amount of traffic and is very easy to brand. I have xrxx.com and it gets about 1750 visitors a month and makes me 50-75 a month.

•••
their not garbage, it depends on the price. those domains are obviously meant for adult-sites, they are short and easy to remember.

you'll find better justification of the price, if you are willing to go through the long and grueling process of manual development

•••
How does one go about developing an adult site? Wouldn't it be difficult to find a host?

•••
ofclean said:
How does one go about developing an adult site? Wouldn't it be difficult to find a host?

I've been in the adult industry a little here and there and have made a decent profit from it. From content to hosting, I can help ya out. PM me if you're interested :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back