Dynadot

domain xxx.exchange

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Always Apps

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
higher premium renewal around 75 USD, which is not that bad.

can serve its purpose well as xxx echange site :) I would say 5k in 2017 for right end user..but thing to keep in mind is that it is pretty difficult to sell domains to adult industry. Whole industry is very non transparent, it is usually very difficult to get directly to decision makers. I know that as I have large set of similar domains :)

•••
higher premium renewal around 75 USD, which is not that bad.

can serve its purpose well as xxx echange site :) I would say 5k in 2017 for right end user..but thing to keep in mind is that it is pretty difficult to sell domains to adult industry. Whole industry is very non transparent, it is usually very difficult to get directly to decision makers. I know that as I have large set of similar domains :)
I agree with this.

I have sold an adult name on GD if you can believe it! Wasnt even one I would have thought would go first! I think quite honestly you are looking at mid XXX as a realistic ceiling, and most likely 2xx or less.

•••
Thanks for your replies , greatly appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back