Impact
Closing this , applied for refund

Attachments

• IMG_20221214_090801.jpg
    IMG_20221214_090801.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
" Don't go for it because it is cheap , choose the standard one " - this is lesson I learnt from them

Very good rule of thumb imo. Although any registrar could potentially be home to major f*#kups.

•••
If your domains are expired at or around day 30 to day 39, you might want to see if they're in sav expired auction:::

https://www.sav.com/domains/auctions

Good luck getting this resolved. Tagging a Sav rep for you. @Nick R .. he'll probably request you to operate through sav support channels, to DM him directly with details, and/or may direct you to Savs official nP thread::

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/
Thank you, and I checked it is not listed on their auction site

•••
If your domains are expired at or around day 30 to day 39

I consider any domain expired 30 days a lost cause, no matter what registrar. Even two weeks for that matter.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I consider any domain expired 30 days a lost cause, no matter what registrar. Even two weeks for that matter.

@Chris Hydrick

What I meant here is, for my own sanity, I would never let domains I care about lapse to this point in time.

:xf.wink:

•••
@Chris Hydrick

What I meant here is, for my own sanity, I would never let domains I care about lapse to this point in time.

:xf.wink:

Ahhh yes the sanity argument! Agreed!

Though, it sounds like OP may be experience an issue similar to the thread you quoted.

While that sounds like a bad headache, it's probably not as bad as an issue had these domains expired and been sent to auction or beyond.

Last edited:
•••
Another negative review/thread for SAV.

Lets look... yeah still 100% negative threads for them here.

You'd think people would learn from others mistakes.

•••
I had similar and other issues with SAV registrar but all of them were resolved in a timelly maner through their Ticket support system, I never opened such topic on any forum to complain like you.
Whenever I see such topics here about Porkbun UI, SAV issues and other registrars, it most of times smells of Dynahole lickers, why, because those who vote every year for that awful registrar are making thousands through affiliation program, no wonder to see so many lickers.
And when SAV looks better than Top Registrar of The Year in many ways, they begin to create topics here to protect their affiliate incomes, maybe most are sheeple but not me!
I m closelly watching also about Epik topics and I can see what is behind it but I will abstain ofcourse, keep your show going on NamePros, wonder how much Godaddy pay you for that.

•••
I use Sav to register and transfer names, not for auctions. I never had any issues.

•••
this is nothing new for SAV, it's a recurring bug and they seem incapable of fixing it.

i also don't understand why you didn't open a ticket instead of sending e-mails three times and getting the same automatic reply..

by the way, there is another big bug like this; domains that are expired and should have already been dropped are still on my panel even after months.

they have only one job to do and they can't do it.

•••
Hello All. Without knowing the OP's email address and/or domain name, its hard to tell exactly. I have DMd the OP to get these. My hunch is that the domains were transferred in, auto-renewal was disabled, the renewal notices went to spam then the domain left the account 30 days after expiration per Sav's terms.

As a reminder, and as the email reply said, users must be logged into their Sav account to submit a ticket. This is for us to be able to verify their identity as email can be so easily spoofed.

•••
I had similar and other issues with SAV registrar but all of them were resolved in a timelly maner through their Ticket support system, I never opened such topic on any forum to complain like you.
Whenever I see such topics here about Porkbun UI, SAV issues and other registrars, it most of times smells of Dynahole lickers, why, because those who vote every year for that awful registrar are making thousands through affiliation program, no wonder to see so many lickers.
And when SAV looks better than Top Registrar of The Year in many ways, they begin to create topics here to protect their affiliate incomes, maybe most are sheeple but not me!
I m closelly watching also about Epik topics and I can see what is behind it but I will abstain ofcourse, keep your show going on NamePros, wonder how much Godaddy pay you for that.

Wow!
I really concern about some people who just thinks in one way , they think there is no other way , and they just believe their thoughts without any basis , go to some review site and search sav there for example trust pilot , see how many people are facing similar issues , if those reviews are fake, SAV.com had pinpointed that particular review and exposed them in that review site only by asking about proofs, but instead they replied what went wrong
from SAV side , and ofcourse trust pilot won't allow any random guy who have SAV account to review without verification ,
And for anyone who needs proof regarding this issue , I have every proof ,
And there is some truth in your words dyna or whatever holelickers , I never thought the mechanism would exist like giving negative reviews to one register would generate income to other register ,
Affiliate program , reviews ,
Now I understand who are real dyna or whatever hole lickers

•••
this is nothing new for SAV, it's a recurring bug and they seem incapable of fixing it.

i also don't understand why you didn't open a ticket instead of sending e-mails three times and getting the same automatic reply..

by the way, there is another big bug like this; domains that are expired and should have already been dropped are still on my panel even after months.

they have only one job to do and they can't do it.
Hello All. Without knowing the OP's email address and/or domain name, its hard to tell exactly. I have DMd the OP to get these. My hunch is that the domains were transferred in, auto-renewal was disabled, the renewal notices went to spam then the domain left the account 30 days after expiration per Sav's terms.

As a reminder, and as the email reply said, users must be logged into their Sav account to submit a ticket. This is for us to be able to verify their identity as email can be so easily spoofed.
When you read my entire post , you can understand I sent mail only after raising three tickets from their site

•••
Even after deducting money for transfer , the domains not reflected , didn't got any mail , or even refund , when I checked with the original register whether names still on their side , they told they don't , after back and forth conversations with original register , hence my name's are already expired , they told names are not at their side but they can still able to get it back with additional amount , as it is in redemption period , so I have to pay additional money plus renewal charges again with my original register
Whatsoever , I opened the thread to get some help from any of you , hence non of my tickets or mails replied by SAV ,

•••
After getting the details from the OP, we have an update. It looks like the OP went to transfer 2 domains to Sav, but provided the wrong Auth code. We were not able to start the transfers from Namecheap to Sav and gave the OP instructions on what to do to restart the transfer.

It seems like the OP let the domain names expire at Namecheap and tried to transfer them to Sav with only a few hours remaining before Namecheap removed the domains from the OPs account.

The ticket submitted via the web portal was answered within 1 day. The OP never replied to the ticket after we gave those instructions and instead started this thread, and left a review on Sav on Trustpilot.

The domains in question were never transferred to Sav and still remain at Namecheap:

Domain name: D****e.space
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com

Domain name: m*******r.org

We are happy to issue a refund for any transfer that does not go through - just reach out to our support team.

Last edited:
•••
After getting the details from the OP, we have an update. It looks like the OP went to transfer 2 domains to Sav, but provided the wrong Auth code. We were not able to start the transfers from Namecheap to Sav and gave the OP instructions on what to do to restart the transfer.

It seems like the OP let the domain names expire at Namecheap and tried to transfer them to Sav with only a few hours remaining before Namecheap removed the domains from the OPs account.

The ticket submitted via the web portal was answered within 1 day. The OP never replied to the ticket after we gave those instructions and instead started this thread, and left a review on Sav on Trustpilot.

The domains in question were never transferred to Sav and still remain at Namecheap:

Domain name: D****e.space

Domain name: m*******r.org

We are happy to issue a refund for any transfer that does not go through - just reach out to our support team.
Till now I transferred over 14 domains to SAV , in the same way , and one thing I would like to ask , how can Auth code be wrong as I just copy and pasted it , and in this case if really auth code is wrong , how come SAV didn't inform the same at very instance , so you deducted money even though the Auth code is wrong ? Right?!
And Im ready to share my mailbox screenshot at whatever date u need and you can see whether I got any reply from SAV ,

•••
I just DM'd you screenshots of all the replies from our support team, to multiple tickets, with the timestamps.

Here is a screenshot of the Transfers page within your Sav account as well:
Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 8.25.15 AM.png

With Sav, we charge you first for the transfer and then start it. Usually, when it fails, most people get a new auth code or unlock the domain, try again and it goes through which is why we do not automatically refund failed transfers. If you would like a refund, just reach out to support, we are happy to issue one.

•••
I just DM'd you screenshots of all the replies from our support team, to multiple tickets, with the timestamps.

Here is a screenshot of the Transfers page within your Sav account as well:
Show attachment 228720

With Sav, we charge you first for the transfer and then start it. Usually, when it fails, most people get a new auth code or unlock the domain, try again and it goes through which is why we do not automatically refund failed transfers. If you would like a refund, just reach out to support, we are happy to issue one.
If I got this info on my transfer page that saying the transfer is failed , I'm more than happy to try again or just renew at current register , there is no trace at all and any info , and I just sent you the my mail snip , from 9th to 14th Dec , please check whether there is any reply from SAV , how come message didn't hit my inbox if u already sent, but I tested it , it working properly , anyhow I would kindly ask to refund my amount back , thanks

•••
Please submit a ticket to our support team to request a refund.

•••
anyhow I would kindly ask to refund my amount back

they were already offering refund in the first place but you're just here to fight instead of finding a solution aren't you?!

•••
they were already offering refund in the first place but you're just here to fight instead of finding a solution aren't you?!
If I had a solution , I didn't even Started this thread

•••
I can't place a bid on the ending auction, after several successful bids an error is issued "Payment method was not able to be pre-authorized for the bid amount". There are enough funds on the card.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back