Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Kalyhost - Don't do business with them

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Hypersot

Top Member
Impact
4,291
I applied for a domain, they took my money immediately after the application was finished but I saw no domain registered on my account.

After a lot of inquiries from my part, I got a message about a week later saying that someone got that domain hours before I applied for it.

They promised a refund, 1 1/2 months later I'm still waiting for that refund.

As the title says, just avoid them at all costs.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back