Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just shows the term growing in all different fields

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...wheel-xr-range-specs-price-one-wheel-ces-2018

59C5C524-5B50-40E5-B4A8-8D9495215265.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
DisplaylinkXr to show at ces 2018

32678603-9017-4023-9F8F-13CC09E7FF12.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
xrai.com $12040 at Sedo (only reporting)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Never heard of exponential realities. It's another form of XR within that article.

I dont really care about that. I care about the concept as all will know xR is the entire field.

•••
Small companies changing their names i wouldn’t really regard as news and just this quote “After carefully listening to many voices across different parts of our community, we have decided to rename VR for Change as XR for Change”

Just shows how me how small and insignificant that company is if they let other people influence business decisions and something major as their own company name, if they said they researched and come to that conclusion themselves well that’s a different story, but this shows me how they’d change it again when something else comes along.

Big companies with a lot of backing changing their names (which some companies have with XR) that’s news and worth talking about.

•••
Small companies changing their names i wouldn’t really regard as news and just this quote “After carefully listening to many voices across different parts of our community, we have decided to rename VR for Change as XR for Change”

Just shows how me how small and insignificant that company is if they let other people influence business decisions and something major as their own company name, if they said they researched and come to that conclusion themselves well that’s a different story, but this shows me how they’d change it again when something else comes along.

Big companies with a lot of backing changing their names (which some companies have with XR) that’s news and worth talking about.

Ok.

•••
Sorry was in a rush earlier, so never read it all (don’t usually post without reading the whole of something first). XR for Change is just a summit (name of a meeting) but my point still stands.

Posting pointless stuff like this doesn’t help, as it’s not really news, i see this as domaining propaganda as if to say ‘VR is no more and XR is where it’s at’ and ‘register some XR domains to make my better keywords stronger’.

JauntVR rebranding to JauntXR and WebVR rebranding to WebXR, that’s relevant information as these are major companies actually re-branding, these are the examples that should be posted to show people the direction XR is going and let people decide then if it’s worth investing.

Not a change of what a meeting is called along with “People can cover their eyes all they want but it wont make it disappear lol”- I see this as domaining propaganda.

Sorry for typing this the way i have, I'm just seeing a lot of this lately ie:- all domaining gyru's on Twitter trying to influence the Crypto domaining market and getting people to buy/register crypto domains when most of it is just to make their better keywords stronger.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry was in a rush earlier, so never read it all (don’t usually post without reading the whole of something first). XR for Change is just a summit (name of a meeting) but my point still stands.

Posting pointless stuff like this doesn’t help, as it’s not really news, i see this as domaining propaganda as if to say ‘VR is no more and XR is where it’s at’ and ‘register some XR domains to make my better keywords stronger’.

JauntVR rebranding to JauntXR and WebVR rebranding to WebXR, that’s relevant information as these are major companies actually re-branding, these are the examples that should be posted to show people the direction XR is going and let people decide then if it’s worth investing.

Not a change of title what a meeting is called along with “People can cover their eyes all they want but it wont make it disappear lol”- that’s just creating a false picture (propaganda).

Ok.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice constructive post as always.

Never tried to hype my names as i never aimed to make domainer sales.
Dot.

Its getting old so i prefer just to add data when i see fit. :) no hard feelings though.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back