domain XaaSDelivery.Com ; NFTokenArts.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainguts

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
XaaS deals on [Delivery of ] Everything As A Service . I intend outbounding to the big companies like Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc ( but don't really know their emails )

Also, NFTokenArts.Com : I guess need no introduction.

What are your kind [maybe frank] thoughts about those two, on what they may go for ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XaaS isn’t bad but the word “Delivery” added on is sort of redundant. You could just as easily remove it or replace it with a different word and save the cost of the domain.

NFT domains are incredibly common nowadays. I think every domainer has one or more in their portfolio. You’re better off trying to find a niche that others haven’t entered yet.

•••
XaaS isn’t bad but the word “Delivery” added on is sort of redundant. You could just as easily remove it or replace it with a different word and save the cost of the domain.

NFT domains are incredibly common nowadays. I think every domainer has one or more in their portfolio. You’re better off trying to find a niche that others haven’t entered yet.
Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back