Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

H Malsawmtluanga

Mizo EnterpriseTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There you go...all this pep talk is for nothing..if you were to list your domains on Namepros...you would be lucky to receive $10 Bid..Try and prove me wrong:xf.cool:!
Well, I would argue that the pep talk is quite encouraging, at least to me. Having a price in mind for a domain does not necessary mean wanting to purchase it.

•••
MoneyRaid and BTCCounter are strongest for me. The others I'd let drop after 1 year if no interest, these two I might commit to for longer.

I'd ask $3-5k from end user IF one comes about. Don't expect a sale but work on assembling a portfolio of names at same level or better and if you have a good group, then sales should happen.

Check with Marketing strategies if he would pay $1000 for both..Wholesale price...Iam sure he would not say no.

•••
•••
There you go...all this pep talk is for nothing..if you were to list your domains on Namepros...you would be lucky to receive $10 Bid..Try and prove me wrong:xf.cool:!

•••

... usually generous NP resellers! :-P

•••
Sorry, it seems I have posted in the wrong forum. Thank you mods for moving it to domain appraisal section.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back