Dynadot

negotiable www.seniors.com sold for 1.8M - www.seniors.cm for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
"At T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Conference & Expo - Seniors.Com sold
for $1,800,000 and now you can get Senior.cm for $46,000.

...You read right. Just look at the screen-shot I attached at the bottom of the post if you don’t believe me.

Valuate.com appraised Seniors.com for 1,850,000 and I have the domain Seniors.cm for sale which also appraises at Valuate.com for just $46,000…or you can make me an offer.

This domain, truth be told, is worth a lot more. But I’m between a rock and a hard place and I want this domain sold...so my loss is truly your gain.

You know how much this is really worth and you know that you could turn around, with a little luck, and sell this for triple what you’ll get it for today.

Don’t waste any time get this hot domain now...before GoDaddy, some developer or the staff at Seniors.com tries to buy it off of me and sell it for double or triple like it sold just at At T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Conference & Expo for $1,800,000

For a complete listing go to www.seniors.cm

Good Luck!,
Aaron

Attachments

• Seniors.com 2007 Sales.png
    Seniors.com 2007 Sales.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Seniors.cm.png
    Seniors.cm.png
    348.3 KB · Views: 35
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump, willing to accept 2K

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back