Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain www.eWomans.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ownthisdomainnow

Established Member
Impact
27
This will be THE eWomans.com

For those who don't know... Womans is the possessive form of the word... this is not meant to be women in the plural, like MensBlogs.com (which I also own - I know - shameless plug). So please do not tell me that this should be women... It has its own meaning.

What do you think?

Thanks, David
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's sort of long but easy to remember. Could be easily confused with ewoman.com so I say low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
Ok, I understand your intentions with the name, but undeveloped, I don't see much value in it. To me, it's more of a typo than an actual name. If it gets any traffic, then I'm sure it would be targeted traffic, which could turn into some good ppc revenue, but as far as wholesale value goes, I wouldn't pay more than regfee. If you found someone who shared your view of having a possesive noun after an e, then $xx

Good luck,
Jorge

Good luck,
Jorge
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back