IT.COM

domain hempcradle.com and others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Orlwynn

Established Member
Impact
hempcradle.com (I could see this being used for a retail hemp product site)

amplechest.com (Plus sized clothing for women I've seen is requiring more attention especially in the bra department as sizes and styles are limited or not very appealing to would be wearers. Ample could be a play on stock coverage for women A-Z)

poshbroad.com (just another site geared towards clothing for women)

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Relatively little value for all. A /b/r/o/a/d is slang for whore. Certainly not a lady, or associated with being p/o/s/h. Best of luck. IMO

•••
Thank you for the critique! Much appreciated as well as the education. Didn't even think to check the definition of slang.

•••
@jhm I didn't want to spam with a new thread, but if I could borrow that mind of yours on the better of a few I'm looking at. After the others I started playing with things that might make a bit more sense, but I'm unsure about some trend wise.

Holistic use?

herbhedge.com
herbrelish.com
sustainableherb.com

Steak?
crustedsteak.com
legendarysteak.com

•••
@jhm I didn't want to spam with a new thread, but if I could borrow that mind of yours on the better of a few I'm looking at. After the others I started playing with things that might make a bit more sense, but I'm unsure about some trend wise.

Holistic use?

herbhedge.com
herbrelish.com
sustainableherb.com

Steak?
crustedsteak.com
legendarysteak.com
Again, little value. Maybe something in sustainable herb, to do with growing, maybe 3 figures. Bare in mind you want people to spend their own money on stuff they actually want. Someone going to approach you about their steak being crusted business? A pro steak guy that does it crusted, building a business around this ...that's a heck of a niche waiting for that buyer. Hold them while you own them, but I believe you're going to be waiting a long time, to put it mildly (you'd be lucky to get something). IMO

h/e/r/b h/e/d/g/e (com)
improvement: h/e/r/b h/e/a/d (com)

h/e/r/b r/e/l/i/s/h (com)
improvement: he/r/b/i/s/h (com)

s/u/s/t/a/i/n/a/b/l/e h/e/r/b (com)
improvement: i/n h/e/r/b (com)

c/r/u/s/t/e/d s/t/e/a/k (com)
improvement: c/r/u/s/t/e/d (com)

l/e/g/e/n/d/a/r/y s/t/e/a/k (com)
improvement: l/e/g/e/n/d f/o/o/d (com)

Last edited:
•••
Again, little value. Maybe something in sustainable herb, to do with growing, maybe 3 figures. Bare in mind you want people to spend their own money on stuff they actually want. Someone going to approach you about their steak being crusted business? A pro steak guy that does it crusted, building a business around this ...that's a heck of a niche waiting for that buyer. Hold them while you own them, but I believe you're going to be waiting a long time, to put it mildly (you'd be lucky to get something). IMO

h/e/r/b h/e/d/g/e (com)
improvement: h/e/r/b h/e/a/d (com)

h/e/r/b r/e/l/i/s/h (com)
improvement: he/r/b/i/s/h (com)

s/u/s/t/a/i/n/a/b/l/e h/e/r/b (com)
improvement: i/n h/e/r/b (com)

c/r/u/s/t/e/d s/t/e/a/k (com)
improvement: c/r/u/s/t/e/d (com)

l/e/g/e/n/d/a/r/y s/t/e/a/k (com)
improvement: l/e/g/e/n/d f/o/o/d (com)
Thanks again! You also included improvements which I also appreciate. I’m off to do more research and apply these critiques.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back