IT.COM

[WTS] Unlimited $20 Papa Johns e-gift Cards Method Ebook

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I have been keeping these methods to myself for awhile, but decided to make an ebook with this secret method so everyone can enjoy the benefits. How does unlimited $20 Papa Johns e-gift cards sound? Well it is not impossible. In this ebook, I will explain in detail each step you need to do, to achieve the results I have so far. I have gotten over $500+ in Papa Johns e-gift cards and that number keeps climbing. You can get these $20 e-gift cards and either keep them for yourself or your friends/family, or you can turn around and resell them online and make a profit. The process is fairly simple and easy, you just need to follow all the steps. Once you do it once or twice, and keep repeating the process, it gets easier the more you do it.

A little bit of information about how the ebook was made

I used Desktop Author to create this ebook, which is the reason it is a .exe file. If you are familiar with that software, you will know there is not an option to make it into a .pdf file, so please no flaming over that. It is compatible on tablets and works great on them as well as normal computers.

Support

I will not provide in depth support for this method. I have explained in great details, exactly how to get the e-gift cards and if you have any questions, I will answer all basic questions, but if you follow each step in this ebook, you will achieve great success with it. I just don't have the time to give 1-ON-1 support to everyone who purchases this, because I am a very busy person.

Payment

I accept Paypal as payment and if you use the link below, you can purchase the ebook and download it instantly through E-Junkie, this way you don't have to wait to get what you paid for, you can get started immediately.

Proof

Please check out the attachments for proof! I just got this while posting this thread, so I could show the proof.

*Please Note*

I have not tested this in other countries. I live in the USA, and it works perfectly. I did have a user test this in the UK and they said you can get the e-gift cards but cannot use them unless you live in the USA. Even though you cant use them unless you live in the USA, you can get the e-gift cards and sell them anywhere online and make some great cash, so it is still a great ebook to have, no matter what country you live in.

Buy Now/Download Now

CLICK THIS LINK TO PURCHASE NOW AND DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK INSTANTLY THROUGH E-JUNKIE!!!

Attachments

• papa-johns-logo-e1336857683635.jpg
    papa-johns-logo-e1336857683635.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 64
  • PapaJohnsSS.jpg
    PapaJohnsSS.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back