IT.COM

Established WTS: bin$15 OT.School -Occupational Therapy-Great Evergreen Niche-1yr automated-ad+commerce ready

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT.school is automated self hosted wordpress blog in the niche of occupational therapy(OT =industry
abbreviation). OT is a therapy aimed at promoting health and wellbeing and recovery from physical
injury/illness or mental illness.

This is a great evergreen niche and is in a job growth period with the US labor stats saying that the job
outlook to the year 2026 will grow 24% faster than other occupations.

Occupational Therapy recives 368000 searches month.
CPC: $2.85-5.00

Why am i Selling?
  • I don't have time to devote to the site and develop it further.
  • I have too many ideas on how to monetize it and it has just been sitting on my webhost.
  • I need the money to renew my webhost which i need to renew tomorrow.

Website target market:
Occupational therapy Students
Occupational therapists

You could target parents too as the OT kids market seems to be huge.

Website Features:
  • Woocommerce ready with thankyou pages,wishlist,zoom magnifier for product images.
  • 301 redirects(for googlebot seo)
  • Ready to insert your advertising id's
  • Ready to link up mailchimp[email marketing]
  • Ready to connect the facebook account.
  • Comes with facebook and instagram accounts (I've not posted anything to them yet)
  • Sitemap
  • Robots
  • Privacy policy
  • Return policy pages
  • Performance optimized
  • SEO needs improving both onpage and offpage. [I don't have time for this]
  • The theme has plenty of customisation features in customizer. I have few other themes installed that I'll include.

Pages include:
  • about us
  • Cart/checkout/my account/wishlist/return and refund policy/privacy policy [if you choose to add a shop]
  • Recommended Resources-I've added a few resource links. You could remove these and add affiliate product links.
  • Find OT Schools-this page I've set to private. Ready to add affiliate links etc

• 89 pending(some of these i've set these as pending review but not had the time to hit publish or delete or rewrite).

about 152 indexed in Google when I checked at the start of this week.

Website Stats:

Expiry: 10th April 2018
Registrar: Uniregistry
Domain/Site age: 1year
Revenue: none [I've not monetized it as of yet).
I purchased the site, updated theme, changed various plugins.
backlinks: I'm not entirely sure.
4.9.5 wordpress
It has recieved <200 uniques in the previous 12mths.

Edit:
Alexa rank

Experience required:
  • blog posts are automatically posted and collected from about 10 different sources with images.(You can add more sources).
  • You will need to connect facebook and instagram,mailchimp and setup your affiliate id's or ad id's.
  • If you create a shop you will need to set up SSL. [the plugin is already installed].
Time Requirement:
As much as you want. Might need some initial work to tweak it how you want, and add affiliate #'s, setup mail autoresponder, social media and tweaking SEO.

Further costs:
  • All plugins are free with no requirement to pay for them unless you wish to purchase PRO plans or if you wish to swap any plugin for a preferred paid plugin after purchase that you have paid for.
  • The theme is free.
  • The domain is up for renewal on 8th april(3days from now). price varies between $21-30 [2 aff product sales could easily break even on renewal price].

How you can make money from the site:
  1. advertise using flexoffers,sharesale,clickbank and make affiliate sales through targeted resource pages and on individual posts.
  2. Create printables to sell direct on the site for instant paypal/btc etc
  3. Create infoproducts or programs to sell to the target markets(I mentioned earlier)
  4. Sell OT products direct from the website such as: equipment therapists use(testing equipment,strength
  5. training, tools) or useful items OT students would need.

What you get with purchase:
  • I'l help transfer the site if required
  • All posts (published and pending)
  • All pages currently on the site
  • All plugins(active and inactive)
  • Social media accounts(facebook/insta #otschool)
  • The domain ot.school
  • Instructions for transferring domain/site files and installation

BIN $15

Ends 12hrs or less.
Post sold to claim.

--------

I accept paypal. Open to other payment methods. 30days.PNG 90days.PNG 12mths.PNG

Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back