Dynadot

budget: above $100 WTB Sites With Some Traffic - Under $300

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have unwanted, unfinished or sites you want to offload that have some traffic let me know, I'm looking to buy sites under $300

Show me what you've got :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have unwanted, unfinished or sites you want to offload that have some traffic let me know, I'm looking to buy sites under $300

Show me what you've got :)

•••
Hi Domainmogul, thanks for quoting my post. Did you have a site/s you're interested in selling?

Thanks.

•••
I have website2beginners.com
Its an auto blog with traffic from Google.

•••
•••
Hi,

What about eCommerce / dropshipping websites?

•••
Hi,

What about eCommerce / dropshipping websites?

If it's getting organic traffic from Google I might consider it. I'm not really interested if the site runs on paid traffic, I'm more into SEO.

Send it over if you like and I will have a look.
Cheers

•••
If it's getting organic traffic from Google I might consider it. I'm not really interested if the site runs on paid traffic, I'm more into SEO.

Send it over if you like and I will have a look.
Cheers

Oh I see, sorry Magnizmo but the sites are getting traffic from Facebook campaigns.

•••
Oh I see, sorry Magnizmo but the sites are getting traffic from Facebook campaigns.
All good, thanks anyway and good luck with it.

•••
I have uniquely build web application with Frontend and Backend, but its not under 300.
Asking price is 899$ min, I have also added thread to auction on this forum.
let me know if this interests you: ImResume.com

•••
I have uniquely build web application with Frontend and Backend, but its not under 300.
Asking price is 899$ min, I have also added thread to auction on this forum.
let me know if this interests you: ImResume.com

Doe s the site get any traffic at all or any earnings?

•••
•••
Please pm pe for further more information
I had a good look at the site and I will give it a miss. I'm after niche sites that get traffic, with 100% unique content.

Thanks anyway.

•••
pm you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice looking site but looks like an auto blog, I am after 100% unique content site

•••
Asiatourtips.com for sale, please make an offer (of course under 300). Thanks

•••
Are you interested in a start forum xenforo 2?

•••
Thanks, I will have a look as soon as I get back home.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back