budget: above $50 WTB - single word generic .net domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rathish

Top Member
Impact
Hi friend's , i see that many dictionary .net domains are selling less than 10$ here , i am willing to buy them at a fair price.

Budget : 20 - 100 $ ( depending on domain name i will pay . I will not low ball your domains )
words: only one word .
Category : dictionary domain
extension : .net only .
Total Budget : I will buy domain's until this thread close.

I don't care about expiry date even if it expires by today or tomorrow . and i don't care about the registrar too.

No hyphen , no idn , no numbers ...

Don't post your names on this thread .

Please send me your domain name with asking price (please don't ask 100$ for all) only through pm. Quote your price at a fair price if you want to get it sold faster.

Post "pm sent" once pm is sent .

I will get back to you (reply you) only if i like your domain and if you didn't get a reply then sorry for that .

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sent you a PM, but forgot to include the prices.
Don't want to spam you, so if there's interest in any of them, you can message back :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi friends , got some PM's . I am mentioning again , i need AGED , Single word , generic domain ...

Example , i recently bought "costumer" in .net extension , looking for names like this...

This domain is registered since 2001

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back