budget: above $500 WTB SHORT 4-6 letter domains budget $100-$1000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dommy123

Established Member
Impact
Hi I'm looking for .com domains with no numbers and they must be super brandable id prefer random made up domains vs keyword based let me know what you guys have and your prices thanks .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually, I'll defend him here. He bought a 5L name from me the very same day of the original post. Transaction was smooth. I gave him a positive feedback.

Smart, cool guy. Not a domainer, so he's not specifically looking for names that domainers would like/buy. I'd say no answer just means he's not interested or just didn't get back to it yet.

@Haykay2005

Well that's good to hear! You just never really know until you hear the feedback. Thanks for that!

Cheers!

•••
Actually, I'll defend him here. He bought a 5L name from me the very same day of the original post. Transaction was smooth. I gave him a positive feedback.

Smart, cool guy. Not a domainer, so he's not specifically looking for names that domainers would like/buy. I'd say no answer just means he's not interested or just didn't get back to it yet.

@Haykay2005

Price?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey am new here, I have a super catchy domain. It seems there is a limit. Can I post it here on the thread ?

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back