budget: above $500 WTB SHORT 4-6 letter domains budget $100-$1000

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dommy123

Established Member
Impact
Hi I'm looking for .com domains with no numbers and they must be super brandable id prefer random made up domains vs keyword based let me know what you guys have and your prices thanks .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
UP ^^^ send me your best domains I'm in the market for brandable domains for my startups

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a big budget so its not a problem if you have some premium 4-5 letter domains over 4 figures

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a great domain name, completely brandable, but the it's very new. I just registered it. 6 letter. So, is it something you want to domain age matters?

•••
I have a great domain name, completely brandable, but the it's very new. I just registered it. 6 letter. So, is it something you want to domain age matters?
hi kate age isnt a problem if its a super brandable let me know in PM thank you

•••
•••
hi kate age isnt a problem if its a super brandable let me know in PM thank you

Sure, give me 2-3 hours. I'm quite new in this forum so I guess there is limit. I can't send more than two direct messages. I'm getting two to three offers but no one is exceeding my expectations yet. Let's see. I'll show that name to you. And, I guess I've to upgrade my membership here too. I don't know how this platform works. I'm sorry for this delay.

•••
•••
sent you two english word but i m sure yu will want one of them...thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back