Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB- Script like NameBoy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkennedy

Established Member
Impact
26
I need a script similar to, or a clone of NameBoy.
If you can do this please pm me your final cost. I DO need to be able to easily edit the layout images, colors etc... I do not want it to look exactly like nameboy, but have similar functionality.

I do not have a lot to spend on this, but can pay some and give the programmer plenty of credit and advertising, or maybe some stock in the site.

I also have plans to add more options than nameboy at a later date. So there will be a possibility for more work.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK!!!
Is there anybody that has an original script for domain name registration or ideas, along the same lines as this???
I have the domain, now I just need the script to make this happen. I am willing to pay for the script or put up a % in the profits if the site works out.

If you are a php programmer and want more details then just pm me.
 
0
•••
Nobody here able to do something like this? Any ideas where I can find a script like this or have one made?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back