Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Seeking Script similar to amazon.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman1919

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm in need of a script that is similarr to Amazon.com. Some sort of clone. I'm not just seeking a price comparison script, but a script that allows me to have merchants setup seller accounts and all transaction are hosted on our platform. I intend to incorporate this script and customize it to a current script that is being developed.

I do not need an affilaite script, or anything like that.

Basically I need an amazon clone. If anyone has any scripts that have been developed please provide details and info.

My budget is open provided the script offers the features that I need.
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back