IT.COM

budget: above $100 WTB - only 2 word .com with GD appraisal >$3500 domains - please read the requirements

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radu054

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy only 2 word.com domains with more than 1000 searches/month (according to keyword planner) or Godaddy Govalue appraisal over $3500.

Requirements:
  1. 2 word.com domain names
  2. at least 4 years old
  3. more than 1k searches per month according to Keyword planner (US+UK+CA+Australia)
  4. should be descriptive and define a service rather than a product ( no random 2 words)
  5. No hyphens/numbers
  6. Godaddy Govalue appraisal >$3000

Budget/domain : $100-$500 ( might go higher for some of them)

Total budget: $1000

Please submit domains by PM with your price ( no make offers). If I don't reply, it means that I'm not interested although I appreciate all the messages. Please send only domains that meet the above criteria. If the domains don't meet at least 5 of the above requirements , I am sorry, but I am going to report you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still looking... I am also looking for Godaddy Govalue appraisal of >$3500. Same budget applies

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back