Domain Empire

WP Theme Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aswoosh

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone,

I am making a amazon affiliate site, but I have run into a small problem that I can't figure out. I can't figure out how to link amazon products using the themes built in web design.

Here is the site:

http://www.cheapbikegear.com/

When you click on the buy now option, it just takes you to a blank page.

Has anyone used this theme before or know how to fix this issue?

Theme used: Ultimate Theme Azon by wizard theme.

I have tried to ask the theme designer, but no luck getting through to him.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a guess because I'm not in the control panel and code but is there an extra page you need to add to Pages in the wordpress control panel? Also double check the admin settings for the Azon theme in case the behavior needs to be specified somewhere.+

Clicking on the product itself does the same thing, too, by the way.

•••
On a first look what is happening is the link from the product photo is not working and neither is the link from the buy now button , but the link from the product title below the photo is working and takes you to a page like this one: http://www.cheapbikegear.com/?p=103

So the script is working and generating the product pages, you just need to correct the links to them.

•••
Just a guess because I'm not in the control panel and code but is there an extra page you need to add to Pages in the wordpress control panel? Also double check the admin settings for the Azon theme in case the behavior needs to be specified somewhere.+

Clicking on the product itself does the same thing, too, by the way.

I couldn't find an extra page that I needed to add to pages in the control panel and I double checked the admin settings and couldn't find anything to specify the behavior other than changing which script to use when posting (wprobot).

•••
you are using WProbot.. so if you choose the auto-posting... you have to check the Amazone API if it still working.. otherwise you have to contact the wprobot staff to fix that..

if it's not the problem, so you have to set WPROBOT to make the new posts as Draft, then you add your affiliate links manually...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back