alert Wow, pretty amazing .xyz scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
Screenshot.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Those sales are pretty good.

•••
op is contemplating whether to buy an expensive .xyz and wants to see where the pendulum swings before diving in, thats all. Make your own mind up whether you want to invest in .xyz, @swetha has made a go of it and so has others. Some people arent diving in thats all. Its another tld.

•••
its kinda insulting also because alot of people believe in their domains and think they have made a wise business choice for someone just to come around and start something up because they want to dabble is very dangerous territory.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm not anti any extension but I've always thought about the 'Investment return' on a NTLD being hyped by the extension owner/s, i.e outlay in Spurious (possibly) internal buying to what the increase in registrations (income) may be... this particularly comes to mind when I see DNJ reporting a massive spurt in sales.. particularly this last month
I just think of it as natural curiosity

•••
op is contemplating whether to buy an expensive .xyz and wants to see where the pendulum swings before diving in, thats all. Make your own mind up whether you want to invest in .xyz, @swetha has made a go of it and so has others. Some people arent diving in thats all. Its another tld.
If he wanted to know where the pendulum swings he could have gone to the multitude of threads that allready exist regarding the same tired damn topic.

His intention was clickbait and attention obviously.

Last edited:
•••
I sold a lot of them for $35 each a few years back.

Since... I sold src.xyz for 495

and drops.xyz for 4995

The older xyzs that are out there for normal rereg fees are fine. But I can't see buying one for 3000/3000 or something like that.

•••
What's interesting is that the OP started a thread with a clickbait title, included a screenshot with zero context, & did not participate in the thread..

Besides being a clickbait title, it's practically an invitation to receive mail from the register company's lawyers.

•••
It's a scam .xyz but since here on NP free speach is not see with good eyes & be reported by some one who like only speak good things about .xyz i decide to stay away from topics about .xyz & .xyz registrations
I have 100 .xyz ( some of them are really good ) that will not sell in one million years
So good luck to all members
Peace to all

•••
This thread still exists just because of NP free speech. If i were a mod, I would ban all these fake trollers who are trolling about .xyz.I will erase all these duplicate users who are acting like nice and gentleman with their normal username and trolling with fake ID's.
It's not a big task for mods to retrieve these trollers' identities and display them publicly.
How many threads create or how much negativity you spread .XYZ is the future. Its never gonna be a .US.

•••
This thread still exists just because of NP free speech. If i were a mod, I would ban all these fake trollers who are trolling about .xyz.I will erase all these duplicate users who are acting like nice and gentleman with their normal username and trolling with fake ID's.
It's not a big task for mods to retrieve these trollers' identities and display them publicly.
How many threads create or how much negativity you spread .XYZ is the future. Its never gonna be a .US.
How many domains do you have it at the end of 2019 begin of 2020 ?

•••
CookedPoliteAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

•••
I see he changed the title but thread is still in warnings and alerts.
Whats the alert @Bravo Mod Team ?
Or did bravo change the title ?
this place was full of respect and pro fessionalism now its a place to post funny cartoons and talk about peoples failed marriages and politics.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Stay on topic boys lol
So xyż is not a scam. Its just to unbelievable to be true to those that missed .boat
The email from afternic to The Queen re: clinique answered questions for me I didnt have to ask general public
I know i know, should open a fake account that way people wouldn’t have to see my posts and username.

•••
Stay on topic boys lol
So xyż is not a scam. Its just to unbelievable to be true to those that missed .boat
The email from afternic to The Queen re: clinique answered questions for me I didnt have to ask general public
I know i know, should open a fake account that way people wouldn’t have to see my posts and username.
We haven't missed the boat, we covered that already. Keep up :happy:

Sales yesterday according to namebio...

security.xyz - 2,005 USD
talk.xyz - 1,265 USD
education.xyz - 782 USD
vodka.xyz - 530 USD
recipes.xyz - 305 USD

All affordable, no boats missed.

Day before yesterday:

chocolate.xyz - 201 USD
watches.xyz - 204 USD
ss.xyz - 107 USD

Need I go on..........

Last edited:
•••

security.xyz - 2,005 USD
talk.xyz - 1,265 USD
education.xyz - 782 USD
vodka.xyz - 530 USD
recipes.xyz - 305 USD

Day before yesterday:

chocolate.xyz - 201 USD
watches.xyz - 204 USD
ss.xyz - 107 USD

Need I go on..........
Affordable for ONE year or remain time until renew .
Buyers bid low & bet on this:
"If i have luck i will sell with some/nice money.
If not that is i lose only 201,204,107 etc...but i will not renew them because cost me xxxx $ " - lol so NO boat here 😉

•••
Please do lol
Its not a scam.
All sales are legitimate.
Gotta admit LetsGo/xyz is a wicked name. Guess it was drooped and not removed from marketplaces. Par for the course ⛳
Summary:so much phoniness in the biz really dont know what to believe.

•••
I don't know if that's a scum, but I love it!
These are from today morning

Attachments

• viber_image_2022-04-26_14-38-31-887.jpg
    viber_image_2022-04-26_14-38-31-887.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 176
  • viber_image_2022-04-26_14-38-32-214.jpg
    viber_image_2022-04-26_14-38-32-214.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 179
•••
@Dot.us Are those premium renewals like chocolate.xyz
Its so young lol
If those are premium renewals, the dropper was double smart. One for dropping, one for removing listing from sedo.

security.xyz - 2,005 USD
talk.xyz - 1,265 USD
education.xyz - 782 USD
vodka.xyz - 530 USD
recipes.xyz - 305 USD

Day before yesterday:

chocolate.xyz - 201 USD
watches.xyz - 204 USD
ss.xyz - 107 USD

Need I go on..........
Yes yes. Are those names standard renewal?
We should be moving this conversation now to xyz thread main one and closing this thread. Juice is juice though

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back