Dynadot

Wow!!! $3.43 for just one click....my highest so far!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have this website making me $10 per day(more or less), usually clicks are from $0.20 to $0.60 but today i got this huge one click for $3.43
I was lucky to observe it because i just logged in my adsense account and checked today's earning.

If only i have more advertisers like this one(i already know who he is :hehe: )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is no matter............
its a matter about just high or low paying keywords..
em earning 900$ monthly just becoz of a software...that allow u to add uur blog or website in thousands of search engines with just 1 click..
in my sites google pay me 4$ per click..
because i have found by this software that which r the most high paying keywords
if u wanna purchase that software..
just send me an email....
[email protected]
i have many many more tips for u to earn through google adsense..

•••
congratulations! better than any of mine.

•••
•••
That is great, because my personal highest was around 16 cents... never seen any more than that :(

•••
I sometime puzzle who it is that sometimes bid *5 the amount of everyone else. Someone with deep pockets, I know... But still :)

•••
Sitemapper said:
I sometime puzzle who it is that sometimes bid *5 the amount of everyone else. Someone with deep pockets, I know... But still :)

I've worked both sides with Adwords and also Adsense, as an advertiser; I'll pay as much as I can for a click that converts and still allows me to be profitable. I've found that the key to getting high paying Adsense clicks is to create content that is likely to encourage a user to actually buy what they are clicking on. For example, if I'm writing something about a perticular product that I like; the ads that show up on my page are going to be related to that product. As long as I make that product sound like something the user can't live without, they are more likely to make a purchase when they click on my ad link. This allows the advertiser to be able to afford to bid more for those clicks and in some cases target my site directly using some of the new features in Adwords. I've proven it time and again, if you can deliver a conversion; you will almost always get higher payouts on your traffic. Long story short, write content about the stuff you really like and think that other users will as well. This helped me to jump my Adsense earnings from several cents to several hundred dollars a month.

•••
Thanks so much for your thoughts mdesigner!
I just made my first adsense click money on my personal sites I am developing and it was for .96!

•••
I just had another one for $3.21 only now i managed to find which advert fetched me this money. :hehe:

*update*
again i got clicked from the same channel for another $1.92

Its like old times :lala:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back