There is a domain name I'm wanting to buy. The person who has it now hasn't done anything with it since they purchased it in April of last year, and it expires April of this year. My question is this, would you wait for the name to expire and go through it's 180 wait period? Or, would you act now and make an offer to the current owner? The biggest problem is I'm broke, so I could maybe offer low $xx for it (if not reg fee).
So, would you act now, or wait and take a gamble?
So, would you act now, or wait and take a gamble?













