IT.COM

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Compassion

I don't deny that there are certain risks that we all have to accept with any medicine or medical procedure,

but last time I asked you what other alternatives you can put forward in stopping the Covid infections and fatalities you disappeared without providing an answer.

What other alternatives are there other than the vaccines specially since some people are not willing to wear masks and seem not to want to care about following the physical distancing and other safety and hygiene protocols and guidelines that are recommended by the medical professionals and other experts.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
https://rumble.com/vefg7v-educate-yourself-its-a-bioweapon-disguised-as-a-vax.html

@Compassion

I don't deny that there are certain risks that we all have to accept with any medicine or medical procedure,
Remember - this "vaccine" is not even approved by the FDA and is considered experimental.

....And by pure definition this is not a vaccine, but "gene therapy"

and then there is that whole EVENT 201 conference (A Coronavirus Pandemic SIMULATION with Shill Gates and the Vax makers...) that happened two months before the whole world was blanketed by the fear mongering mind control and lives were destroyed as we embarked into WW3 ....

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

100 TEACHERS AND STAFF TOO SICK TO RETURN TO SCHOOL AFTER 2nd Shot

•••
To 15 March 2021, the TGA has not received any reports of blood clots following administration of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Australia.

- AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccine | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

Cheers
Corey

•••
Last edited:
•••
@Compassion ,

Thanks for the info, but, I am still waiting for your reply to my post below as to what other alternatives do you put forward that can help us contain the virus.

@Compassion

but last time I asked you what other alternatives you can put forward in stopping the Covid infections and fatalities you disappeared without providing an answer.

What other alternatives are there other than the vaccines specially since some people are not willing to wear masks and seem not to want to care about following the physical distancing and other safety and hygiene protocols and guidelines that are recommended by the medical professionals and other experts.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
@oldtimer here's an alternative... just turn off the television

•••

yes this was my answer when prompted a few weeks ago :)

Since we went there...

Here is how the scripts work to embed the stories in the masses...

56 and 70 are the magic coronavirus #s

85a98a27-screen-shot-2021-03-16-at-10.32.17-am-600x247.png

http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

Last edited:
•••

Can't @Compassion answer my question himself, he is flooding this thread with articles that are against the vaccines, but he is not providing any alternatives to them.

If you turn the TV off you might not see all the people who are being affected by the virus, but that doesn't mean that the suffering is not going on.

If @Compassion is going to continue posting all these anti vaccine articles it's only fair that he provides some alternatives to the vaccines too.

I am trying to be fair and impartial and I myself might have some criticism of what has and is going on in dealing with this virus too, but if you criticize it's only fair that you also provide some alternatives to go along with your opposing views too.

IMO

•••
Can't @Compassion answer my question himself, he is flooding this thread with articles that are against the vaccines, but he is not providing any alternatives to them.

If you turn the TV off you might not see all the people who are being affected by the virus, but that doesn't mean that the suffering is not going on.

If @Compassion is going to continue posting all these anti vaccine articles it's only fair that he provides some alternatives to the vaccines too.

I am trying to be fair and impartial and I myself might have some criticism of what has and is going on in dealing with this virus too, but if you criticize it's only fair that you also provide some alternatives to go along with your opposing views too.

IMO

Build a healthy immune system.
Throw away germ theory.
Welcome terrain theory.

Problem solved :)

"Claude Bernard was right--the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything." Louis Pasteur

•••
Build a healthy immune system.
Throw away germ theory.
Welcome terrain theory.

Problem solved :)

"Claude Bernard was right--the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything." Louis Pasteur

Do you personally know any elderly people who have passed away,

Do you think that they still had enough time to build a good immune system as you say.

Even if you keep your body in top shape you can still catch the flu, same with the covid.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Unproven, don't need a medical background to know clinical trials are extensive. The vaccine may support the body, but won't guarantee the body defeats it. Wearing a mask, not touching strangers, not being in public for long periods of time...this is a good vaccine

•••
•••
•••
Do you personally know any elderly people who have passed away,

Do you think that they still had enough time to build a good immune system as you say.

Even if you keep your body in top shape you can still catch the flu, same with the covid.

IMO

Elderly people who don't take vaccines have more robust immune systems. IMHO

•••
Elderly people who don't take vaccines have more robust immune systems. IMHO

Maybe so if they can survive the hospitalization after catching Covid, but not all of the elderly survive to get to that point.

You know we can't just talk about a few people here and there, we have to consider what has been happening to the vast majority of the elderly who even if they managed to survive through the Covid, but it hit them pretty hard. I am sure most would have preferred not to go through that ordeal if they could have gotten vaccinated in time.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Vaccines are known poisons. I personally don't have to post any articles to state those facts. People knowingly shoot poison mixed with viruses into their bodies hoping they become "immune" after mass media puts them in fear of course, and this immunity only MAYBE exempts them from catching whatever virus they seek to protect against, meaning there is no real protection unless you're willing to gamble to death for it....

THE REALITY IS if they have a good immune system they should be good.... but what is happening now (staying indoors, blocking people from sunlight, injecting them with viruses, making them stay away from germs as much as possible, etc) is actually weakening immune systems and they have been trying to for a long time.. look at all the ADHD kids now, while a few years ago they would have beat the older kids and told them there was nothing wrong with them and would even go as far to say they were just faking it.....

If television and news were not around, many would have no idea someone created a virus in Canada and sold it to USA and China, with the hopes of killing people for personal gains.

And with television around, you still don't know it was created in Canada....to kill people off to grab land, to grab positions of power, to grab money, to grab whatever possible...

As far as being against vaccines, they should of never let some of you have children the way you willingly poison yourselves anyway. Some of you run to poison yourselves, and your kids, sometimes daily... some of you pressure your friends/family to poison themselves even to the point of dehumanization and disowning.

Some of you will willingly poison yourselves, friends and loved-ones just because someone who has money and a job-title told you to. I mean, some of you already send your kids to die to protect drug-profits... it's heroin not heroism.

The suffering I see going on is not because of a virus but is more spiritual, and witchcraft even, but the news is NOT going to tell you that losing your smell and taste is a side-effect of witchcraft......

I'm suffering to read some of this actually, so I see suffering even where there is seemingly none. I see how closed-minded people are. Closed-minded is sometimes good, but not when you're here claiming you understand the world above someone else. You have to be very open minded to understand this world.

Or else, how can you explain child-sex-slaves? How can you even accept it with a closed mind?
Closed minded people just take the vaccine and hope they are "immune" while thinking to themselves they are open-minded.

And an alternate to the vaccine, again, is as easy as turning off your TV.

If you claim to believe the TV, don't come here claiming you don't believe an individual's reality as they see it, when you carry on some gut-wrenching spill about believing something blindly that someone else told you to believe.

All you're doing is calling the TV truthful while calling humans liars.... you may as well take up for trees and rocks if you want to save things that don't talk back or think for themselves. The ax too claims because his handle is made of wood, that he is just like the trees and has the same vision as they do... but the ax still chops down the trees.

If you want to be fair and impartial then, turn off the computer and the television.

You are claiming you also criticize but that, others should provide alternatives for you. Where are your alternatives?

•••
Maybe so if they can survive the hospitalization after catching Covid, but not all of the elderly survive to get to that point.

You know we can't just talk about a few people here and there, we have to consider what has been happening to the vast majority of the elderly who even if they managed to survive through the Covid, but it hit them pretty hard. I am sure most would have preferred not to go through that ordeal if they could have gotten vaccinated in time.

IMO

Iatrogenesis (Deaths by doctor errors) is NUMBER THREE in death causes (Obviously behind Heart Disease and Cancer) *COUGH* Not Covid. :eggface:

Ventilators unnecessarily killed people from this whole debacle - particularly in New York.
American hospitals are some of the last places you wanna be to solve your health problems IMHO

I concur with @Michael Norris and his sentiments about our predicament.

Total Mortality is within normal range - another red flag that the fear mongering media is run by dark magicians.

But hey - This matrix we share is quite a place....

We do have free will . . .

But then again. . .

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Morpheus, The Matrix

Last edited:
•••
If you want to be fair and impartial then, turn off the computer and the television.

You are claiming you also criticize but that, others should provide alternatives for you. Where are your alternatives?

Well if you read some of the posts on this thread you will see where everyone stands,

I personally like to hear what all sides have to say, you might recommend something to others that you believe is helpful to them, but ultimately no one can tell others what they should do and when it comes to the vaccine everyone has to choose what is best for them depending on their specific conditions and circumstances.

We are not here to tell people what to do, it's best if everyone can see all the different view points (including yours) and then decide whom they want to agree with the most.

IMO

Vaccines are known poisons. I personally don't have to post any articles to state those facts. People knowingly shoot poison mixed with viruses into their bodies hoping they become "immune" after mass media puts them in fear of course, and this immunity only MAYBE exempts them from catching whatever virus they seek to protect against, meaning there is no real protection unless you're willing to gamble to death for it....

THE REALITY IS if they have a good immune system they should be good.... but what is happening now (staying indoors, blocking people from sunlight, injecting them with viruses, making them stay away from germs as much as possible, etc) is actually weakening immune systems and they have been trying to for a long time.. look at all the ADHD kids now, while a few years ago they would have beat the older kids and told them there was nothing wrong with them and would even go as far to say they were just faking it.....

If television and news were not around, many would have no idea someone created a virus in Canada and sold it to USA and China, with the hopes of killing people for personal gains.

And with television around, you still don't know it was created in Canada....to kill people off to grab land, to grab positions of power, to grab money, to grab whatever possible...

As far as being against vaccines, they should of never let some of you have children the way you willingly poison yourselves anyway. Some of you run to poison yourselves, and your kids, sometimes daily... some of you pressure your friends/family to poison themselves even to the point of dehumanization and disowning.

Some of you will willingly poison yourselves, friends and loved-ones just because someone who has money and a job-title told you to. I mean, some of you already send your kids to die to protect drug-profits... it's heroin not heroism.

The suffering I see going on is not because of a virus but is more spiritual, and witchcraft even, but the news is NOT going to tell you that losing your smell and taste is a side-effect of witchcraft......

I'm suffering to read some of this actually, so I see suffering even where there is seemingly none. I see how closed-minded people are. Closed-minded is sometimes good, but not when you're here claiming you understand the world above someone else. You have to be very open minded to understand this world.

Or else, how can you explain child-sex-slaves? How can you even accept it with a closed mind?
Closed minded people just take the vaccine and hope they are "immune" while thinking to themselves they are open-minded.

And an alternate to the vaccine, again, is as easy as turning off your TV.

If you claim to believe the TV, don't come here claiming you don't believe an individual's reality as they see it, when you carry on some gut-wrenching spill about believing something blindly that someone else told you to believe.

All you're doing is calling the TV truthful while calling humans liars.... you may as well take up for trees and rocks if you want to save things that don't talk back or think for themselves. The ax too claims because his handle is made of wood, that he is just like the trees and has the same vision as they do... but the ax still chops down the trees.

Last edited:
•••
I've booked in for the flu shot...tomoz...Y@Y

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••

How does the flu vaccine help?
Vaccination is a safe and effective way to protect you from serious disease caused by influenza. By getting vaccinated against influenza, you can also help protect other people, especially people who are too sick or too young to be vaccinated. The more people who are vaccinated in your community, the less likely the disease will spread.

Book a Flu Shot (Vaccine) Available at Selected Pharmacies - Priceline Pharmacy - Australia's Leading Health & Beauty Retailer

Cheers
Corey

•••
How does the flu vaccine help?
Vaccination is a safe and effective way to protect you from serious disease caused by influenza. By getting vaccinated against influenza, you can also help protect other people, especially people who are too sick or too young to be vaccinated. The more people who are vaccinated in your community, the less likely the disease will spread.

Book a Flu Shot (Vaccine) Available at Selected Pharmacies - Priceline Pharmacy - Australia's Leading Health & Beauty Retailer

Cheers
Corey

https://archive.org/details/b21357067
Jenner and Vaccination : A Strange Chapter of Medical History by Charles Creighton MD

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back