Domain Empire

Would you take a park/ppc shot at this.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
2 words, word1 has OVT of 1177916, word 2 has OVT of 352565 and together OVT of 443305.

OVT top bids:
word1 -- $4.09
word2 -- $4.50
word1word2 $5.48

Naturally is taken in the big extensions but available in one of those other 'things'.

For those that hate long names it is 17characters.

Nearly every variation on this -- adding ing (lower OVT) and extra words before etc are taken in the extension I am looking at.

Is sitting in the cart & I think I'll go ahead but thought this might start an interesting discussion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TheLegendaryJP said:
Is it free?
It wasn't free as GD just hit my CC for $8.99. The words together don't flow well together without the ing suffex.

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Oh, see I never understood the concept of getting a 2-3 word combo because each word has a high ovt yet doesnt work well together. Sorry H man :(
Well, not that bad here -- just that MortgageRefinancing.ext sounds better than MortgageRefinance.ext.

I shot 9 bucks on the ws -- wouldn't be my first goof -- I think It may be I needed a domain fix.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back