Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Would you pay this

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
198
Moved to the "Discussion" section - Please only post domains in the Appraisal section you already own.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good names, I think! The price is too low for them, imo
 
0
•••
CNC for 350? No.
NCN for 200 with history? Yes
 
0
•••
Reece said:
CNC for 350? No.
NCN for 200 with history? Yes
Agreed. Specially with the $200 deal.
The $350 really depends on the letters, but i'm also leaning towards no since it's really on the upper end for a CNC.com

IB
 
0
•••
Are the domains indexed? Do they have some Age to the them. What are the google returns " ".

I would have to see the domains to give you my answer, but the $200 doesn't seem like a bad deal.
 
0
•••
If it is 6d9 yes, otherwise probably not.
 
0
•••
idevlabs said:
If it is 6d9 yes, otherwise probably not.
I wouldn't mind 6t9 myself ;)
 
0
•••
You say potato, I say potado... lol :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back