IT.COM

question Have a Domain I Would Like Input On But...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a domain I just picked up that I would like some honest feedback on, but

1. I noticed folks don't really post their names in this section (which is why I didn't post it here)

2. Domains posted in the Free Appraisals section don't usually get many or any responses

Can someone suggest where to post a domain to get a detailed, honest and in-depth discussion?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they dont get many responses...

Take a hint.

Many people get defensive; so effort wasted in writing analysis only hurt them due appraisals they dont agree with.

Your 10+ year track record would tel me you more likely to get appraisals than not; just dont ask non-com “.sucks” appraisals expect replies

Last edited:
•••
Yes, Samer I may get some responses in that section so it is no harm in trying, I guess 😁

Happy New Year and I hope you have a great 2021!!

•••
  • If it's a Chinese domain name, maybe I can help

•••
Post it and I will give it a go

•••
I have a domain I just picked up that I would like some honest feedback on, but

1. I noticed folks don't really post their names in this section (which is why I didn't post it here)

2. Domains posted in the Free Appraisals section don't usually get many or any responses

Can someone suggest where to post a domain to get a detailed, honest and in-depth discussion?

Thanks!

Appraisal section is the place, mods will move it there if you post somewhere else.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back